Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Are we assuming he gets access to all of his magic?

It's a valid point about the dimensional entreaties. They might not pan out, due to Cytorrak, Valtorr, and various others not even existing in the DC Universe. I expect it's up to the OP to define whether or not he can use his most powerful spells due to their reliance on beings/places not-native to DC.

Mind, despite Marvel sorcery being quite different from DC stuff (DC seems to have the whole 'You mostly need to be BORN magic, and a lot of it is special powers' thing going), I expect he could still manipulate the DC universe's magical energies for his more commonplace spells. Certainly he would keep his own personal magical energies, which are not insignificant.

...given time, I can totally see him making up new dimensional spells that actually call upon the DC beings. Trigon, for example.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

He who invokes Trigon's name is immediately required by Rumbles Law to provide pictures of Trigon in all of his glory.

Sorry Sharp. Its Da Rulez.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    He who invokes Trigon's name is immediately required by Rumbles Law to provide pictures of Trigon in all of his glory.

Sorry Sharp. Its Da Rulez.
    I'm not putting up pictures of that drama queen!

Push me, and it'll be the Spider-mobile and Kitty Pryde in roller skates for you all.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Doom's final fate in the DCU, per Busiek/Perez: