Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    He's my first suspect too!
    Maybe he just needs to legally change his name to Peter.

Personally I would say Emma....up til now Kate and Emma have no ever been friends...but now they are magically cool with each other. Emma did it to manipulate Kate into a position advantageous to Emma's needs.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Could be Moira not wanting her to phase into the negative area of Krakoa where she's hiding.
    Now that's a interesting theory.

Krakoa does what Krakoa wants. Krakoa answers to nobody!
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    If she isn't a mutant she must be Neo as revealed by Claremont years ago.
    Agree, Hickman is building her up to be a Neo most like.We can see his reintroduction of CoV that he likes to have a multitude of evolved species to play with,we now have vampires in play.The Neo idea sounds the most likely

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Could be Moira not wanting her to phase into the negative area of Krakoa where she's hiding.
    When the initial speculation threads popped up myself and a half dozen other people brought up this very fact and most shot us down. I think it still holds true though. She was clearly given reasons to stay away from Krakoa with the marauders on top of the portals not working for her. Shaw’s killing doesn’t seem related—and I don’t think it is because Kitty alive and distracted by things away from Krakoa is better than having to bring her back inside Krakoa—but we’ll see when she gets revived.

Just makes no sense why that would be a big deal for her own it’s own because mutants can lead others through the gates and she could just hitch a ride anytime someone else uses a portal if needed. The block isn’t insurmountable, but keeping her away seems to be.

The Neo thing also seems like a hoax. There’s zero relevance to that scene since it happened and they are not leaning on her being something “other” in any other way—she has been shown using her *mutation* repeatedly through the comic and loud and proud about her mutant status, not questioning her identity or her origins. She isn’t a neo. It’s a dead plot thread from ages ago.

We still don't know if she can't be Resurrected tho. Watch her and Emma fool Shaw and give us a "Surpris, bitch" moment

The gates thing is kinda interesting. From what we've seen in X-Men #6 and X-Men/Fantastic Four if 1) there's no gate to the other end or 2) if you're not a mutant then you just phase through the gates as if they're not there.

But Kitty got rejected pretty violently.

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Do the resurrection protocols even have anything to do with Krakoa? Hypothetically, couldn't The Five just resurrect her if they wanted to? They don't need Krakoa, right?

Or did I miss something?
    yeah I don't get it either, I mean im sure Cerebro has her kicking around there somewhere

considering it looks like she's dead for the next little while though I guess it doesn't. Probably gonna be the reveal everyones talking about that she's not technically a mutant so Cerebro never actually uploaded her consciousness

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The gates thing is kinda interesting. From what we've seen in X-Men #6 and X-Men/Fantastic Four if 1) there's no gate to the other end or 2) if you're not a mutant then you just phase through the gates as if they're not there.

But Kitty got rejected pretty violently.
    oh that's a good catch, I didn't clue into that

I feel like its gonna go like Moira found out kitty's a bit evolved and said notttt on my watch

but I kinda hope theres another juicy reason because this has been the common prediction since issue 1 lol. I wanna be surprised
    Last edited by houndsofluv; 02-23-2020 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Maybe he just needs to legally change his name to Peter.

Personally I would say Emma....up til now Kate and Emma have no ever been friends...but now they are magically cool with each other. Emma did it to manipulate Kate into a position advantageous to Emma's needs.
    Hahaha! Good one!

Yeah I wouldn't say "friends" either but they definitely have a long history and Emma was very upset with the bullet situation. It was very sweet of Emma to send Kate a gift for her bachelorette party, and Kate almost went to Emma's school instead of Xavier's.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    oh that's a good catch, I didn't clue into that

I feel like its gonna go like Moira found out kitty's a bit evolved and said notttt on my watch

but I kinda hope theres another juicy reason because this has been the common prediction since issue 1 lol. I wanna be surprised
    Same here. I hope it's something we all haven't guessed yet!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Krakoa has some decent quality control.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I think Kitty is the non mutant Iron man spoke of in hunt for wolverine and that is why she cannot enter thr gates nor bring resurrected
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

She's jealous of Doug's past crush. End of story.