Default Sandman Universe Is Getting A Crossover With Locke And Key

Locke & Key creators Gabriel Rodriguez and Joe Hill are both attached to the crossover, along with Locke & Key colorist Jay Fotos and editor Chris Ryall. The crossover is a collaboration between IDW Publishing, the publisher behind Locke & Key, and DC Comics, the publisher responsible for The Sandman Universe titles (the original Sandman series was published by now-defunct DC Comics imprint Vertigo Comics).

IDW announced the crossover on Twitter, along with a brief video featuring the key to Hell from Sandman: Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman, Kelley Jones, Malcolm Jones III, Dan Vozzo, and Todd Klein (a nice catch by Beat reader Donnie in the comment section).
    https://www.comicsbeat.com/locke-key-sandman-crossover/

I have not read Locke and Key yet but I'm a big fan of the Sandman universe.

I'm curious about it.

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Two of my favorite comic book properties crossing over. This is great, I never would've thought in a million years that the Sandman would be the subject of an intercompany crossover.

BANNED

Interesting. Will check this out for sure.

I'm very interested to see what Sandman Universe Characters make an appearance
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Extraordinary Member