Mighty Member

Default YOUNG Heroes breaking trough the dominance of JL...

Hello,
    one thing which I miss recently are the young heroes who are breaking trough the dominance of the JL...

I liked TT of Johns where Conner,Cassie,Tim and Bart have shown that they are able to compete with the JL and I also liked how Nightwing stopped the fight as Conner, Bart, Cassie and Tim joined the Teen Titans and how he lectured both sides.

I miss this...Recently it seems we only have the JL and the young heroes are wide under them and they fight and then the JL, who are their idols save them...
    I really HATE this dominance and I would like to see the JL getting challenged and also sometimes lectured etc. and not seen as UNTOUCHABLE and PERFECT...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello,
    one thing which I miss recently are the young heroes who are breaking trough the dominance of the JL...

I liked TT of Johns where Conner,Cassie,Tim and Bart have shown that they are able to compete with the JL and I also liked how Nightwing stopped the fight as Conner, Bart, Cassie and Tim joined the Teen Titans and how he lectured both sides.

I miss this...Recently it seems we only have the JL and the young heroes are wide under them and they fight and then the JL, who are their idols save them...
    I really HATE this dominance and I would like to see the JL getting challenged and also sometimes lectured etc. and not seen as UNTOUCHABLE and PERFECT...
    The JL haven't been untouchable or perfect in a while, most of the current problems are caused or made worse by their actions, especially Batman.

See my problem has always been when the Justice League shows up to either put a stop to what the younger characters are doing or break them up. That always irritates me because it’s putting characters I like against each other but not in a good way, because the Justice league never come out of those stories looking good.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.