Hello,

one Idea which I really liked in Rebirth is to have Wally and Barry both as Flash.

I personally asked myself often if it would be better for DC to bring also a kind of "modern" Versions of the classical Superheroes.

I mean KEEPING the classical Superheroes (Clark as Superman,Diana as Wonder Woman,Barry as Flash,Bruce as Batman....), BUT giving them a kind of modern counterpart who displays a kind of "modernized" Version of the classical Superhero.
Modern in this sense means younger, no more Capes, Spandex.....

So KEEP the classic Versions, but also MODERN Versions who are also capable like the JL.

I think it would be very cool and it will be fresh and attract many readers.

In such a way:

1.) Flash:
Classic Flash: Barry Allen (Classic Costume) Modern Flash: Wally West (Rebirth Costume) Nostalgic Flash: Jay Garrick

2.) Super-Family:
Classic Superman: Clark Modern Superman: Conner Kid/Teenage Superman: Jonathan Samuel Kent

3.) Batman:
Classic Batman: Bruce Modern Version: Nightwing Kid/Teenage Version: Damian Wayne

4.) Arrow:
Classic Arrow: Oliver Modern Version: Arsenal Kid/Teenage Version: Emiko/Arrowette/Mia Dearden

Team Versions:

Classic: JL
Modern: Titans (Tims and Dicks Generation)
Teenage/Kid (Damians Team, maybe together with Keli,Naomi....)
Nostalgic: JSA

IDEA:
Classic and Modern Versions are simultanously, which means that both plays on the same earth, same timeline...
NO DOMINANCE OF THE JL, but having the JL and the TITANS as EQUALS!!

NOSTALGIC Versions come out every 3 months or so.

This would be so AMAZING:
I mean for example having 2 regular Flash Series at the same time (one Classic with Barry...one modern with Wally) and every 3 months having one Comic Issue with Jay Garrick.