Mighty Member

Default "Complex" Characters...

Hello,

I am also a big Fan of Dragon Ball and one of my favorites is Vegeta.
    I also saw that many others list Vegeta as their favorite character.

I personally like him, because I can relate to him.
    His attitude and motivations are plausible for me and I like that he is not only a "good" character like Son Goku.

I have to say that I would also like more in DC like him...

For example I often thougt of Conner as a kind of Vegeta Counterpart to Clark, but also other young heroes.

I dont mean evil or so, but I would like to see the former "proteges" trying to surpass their "mentors", also questioning them, argue with them etc.

I mean for example Conner I could imagine a lot of different emotions: jealous of Jonathan (Clarks "real" son), trying to get rid of the big shadow of Clark, questioning the dominance of the JL....

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello,

I am also a big Fan of Dragon Ball and one of my favorites is Vegeta.
    I also saw that many others list Vegeta as their favorite character.

I personally like him, because I can relate to him.
    His attitude and motivations are plausible for me and I like that he is not only a "good" character like Son Goku.

I have to say that I would also like more in DC like him...

For example I often thougt of Conner as a kind of Vegeta Counterpart to Clark, but also other young heroes.

I dont mean evil or so, but I would like to see the former "proteges" trying to surpass their "mentors", also questioning them, argue with them etc.

I mean for example Conner I could imagine a lot of different emotions: jealous of Jonathan (Clarks "real" son), trying to get rid of the big shadow of Clark, questioning the dominance of the JL....
    I recommend watching Batman: Under the Red Hood. As what you described wanting to see, happens in that very movie. And in short, is a key part of Jason Todd, the second Robin and, in his own words, "the blackest of sheep." What's more, Jason has clashed with the other Bats, including Batman himself, on several occasions (at varying degrees). And for comics to read, Red Hood and the Outlaws Rebirth is very good, as Jason finds his own little group of "black sheep".