Default Making Leviathan work, creative thread

Event Leviathan happened, I’m pretty sure not everyone liked it and I myself have mixed feelings on it but it happened and it’s clearly not anywhere anytime soon. However let’s move past the criticisms for a second because honestly I think the idea itself has potential and is interesting it’s just the execution that wasn’t perfect. So with that in mind I think it would be neat if we tried to make it work within the confines of the DC universe, you can do whatever you want idea wise with what we have right now, even create new series if you want.

I’ll get it started, only got the one idea for now

Suicide Squad: Black Files (I know it was a series already, I liked the name)- After basically having her Career crash around her and being ousted from running Task Force X/the Suicide Squad, Waller refuses to just lay down and take it and has decided to fight back. Unsure of what is still operational and who has turned to Leviathan Waller decides to start with what she can trust, the task force X black files. These files house the information of individuals connected to the task force x but are so far off the radar that no one would go looking for them, except for Waller. Waller is going to war against Leviathan and she’s gonna need an army, if they can survive that is.
    Last edited by sifighter; 02-23-2020 at 08:25 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Spectacular Member

Or you could just read what DC has in store for this event, like leviathan dawn this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakel View Post
    Or you could just read what DC has in store for this event, like leviathan dawn this year.
    I might honestly, I did read Event Leviathan and I've been keeping up with the current Action Comics storyline with him and the Legion of Doom. Like I said I'm not a fan of the execution but I like the idea of a hi-tech global organization who have been near successful in their goals with the heroes barely having stopped them. Plus I like creative idea threads where people come up with their own story ideas, so also another reason I did this.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I have mixed feelings.
    I like the characters being used, but Lois Lane's dialogue sounded out of character for a professional reporter and I stopped reading.

I would have another mini-series with Green Arrow, Question, Manhunter, Bronze Tiger and Huntress... and get someone like Rucka to write it.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.