Default Burning Godzilla (Godzilla VS Destroyah!!) King Ghidorah (Monsterverse)

How does the nuclear spiral ray wielding Godzilla do against the new Ghidorah?

Assume Godzilla doesn’t have the melting thing going on

Heisei Burning G looooved shooting his atomic breath. Probably the most laser spam of any Godzilla.

His red spiral beam is capable of hurting Ghidorah for sure but is somewhat lacking in terms of area of effect. It's not a huge pulse like MV Godzilla's.

My... tentative guess is that Ghidorah weathers the assault and maintains enough of his body to stay mobile and heal. He uses the mobility and his own ranged attack to create an opening to close distance and start close quarters. His close quarters fighting is leagues beyond Heisei Godzilla and he should find a lot of success here. Eventually he starts choking Godzilla or draining his energy for the win.

I can see Godzilla taking a win here or there but not a majority.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Has there ever been an established limit to how much Godzilla can fire his nuclear rays? Can he do it indefinitely or is there a limit to it like how much radiation is in his body at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Has there ever been an established limit to how much Godzilla can fire his nuclear rays? Can he do it indefinitely or is there a limit to it like how much radiation is in his body at the time?
    He has a finite limit of energy but it's never particularly stopped him from repeatedly blasting things. It presumably has a shot limit but hes never come close to it.
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 02-23-2020 at 10:20 PM.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I give the win to burning Godzilla he's the 2ed most powerful movie Godzilla after finel wars

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I give the win to burning Godzilla he's the 2ed most powerful movie Godzilla after finel wars
    You think he is more powerful then the anime Godzilla Earth?
    - big_adventure

I'd like to pretend Godzilla earth never happened.

The anime was just so damned awful...

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    You think he is more powerful then the anime Godzilla Earth?
    I'm just counting the live action movies.