Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Does Magneto just yeet Yellowjacket into the Pacific Ocean after removing him from Pyro?

BANNED

That Marauders artwork looks ROUGH honey

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Why? Is Carol Danvers a mutant? IDK **** about marvel's discount female Superman.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the dear Captain was reconned into one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mikeb; 02-28-2020 at 06:11 PM.

oh wow thanks everyone who kept up with updates!!
    all these references to swords throughout hox/pox/dox totally fell out of my mind...Hickman and his team work hard asf man

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

Hickman talks about X-Men, saying he gave an outline for the first 12 issues. Originally we were going to have each of the 1st twelve issues would launch a new book, but not how it ended up. "There's going to be a shift coming, and when that does it will kind of go back to a structure with what we're talking about: X-Men, heroes of Krakoa. Then other things will happen. I'm intentionally introducing individual elements that are going to get collapsed later. It's funny - I've done this trick before, but the X-Men fans don't read the other Marvel books I've done".
    yess I love this part, especially the bit about collapsing. I adore Krakoa but im staunchly anti-stagnation - anything to build cool stories out of. also, he clocked me - ill have to check out his other runs. love how he always shades us
    Last edited by houndsofluv; 02-28-2020 at 06:17 PM.

Mighty Member

Its a shame to see that Bishop has bought into the whole Hellfire stick. My man has gone all in, fully decked out in the whole red getup. I would think he would want no part in anything related to the HFC, and that if he was going to stick around it would be on his own terms; not as Kitty's underling. I know that supposedly he's "keeping an eye on the HFC and watching out for Kitty" but Bishop should be doing so much more; not playing the narc babysitter role. But alas its not in the cards for him. Duggan is content to keep him as the hired help pointing the gun.

Extraordinary Member

Anyone else shocked by the sheer amount of Eyeboy we have here?

If you bad told me when he was first introduced just where Trevor would end up, I wouldn't have believed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Does Magneto just yeet Yellowjacket into the Pacific Ocean after removing him from Pyro?
    Looks like it. I bet this occurs after Emma and the cuckoos make him think he is interacting with Jean. The telepaths probably sensed YellowJacket.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Its a shame to see that Bishop has bought into the whole Hellfire stick. My man has gone all in, fully decked out in the whole red getup. I would think he would want no part in anything related to the HFC, and that if he was going to stick around it would be on his own terms; not as Kitty's underling. I know that supposedly he's "keeping an eye on the HFC and watching out for Kitty" but Bishop should be doing so much more; not playing the narc babysitter role. But alas its not in the cards for him. Duggan is content to keep him as the hired help pointing the gun.
    It's not like Storm is doing much either on marauders, she is mostly there to babysit Kitty.
    Really wish the two pocs could have more of a life on their own in this series. I also not a big fan of this development for Bishop

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It's not like Storm is doing much either on marauders, she is mostly there to babysit Kitty.
    Really wish the two pocs could have more of a life on their own in this series. I also not a big fan of this development for Bishop
    Here we agree. I want so much more for Storm and Bishop. I want to see Bishop as a captain and I want to see Storm as a leader. She’s on the council but mostly doesn’t say much. She’s also an omega mutant but so far they haven’t been played up much. Though she is getting a story in the Giant sized issues so we will be fed there for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    oh wow thanks everyone who kept up with updates!!
    all these references to swords throughout hox/pox/dox totally fell out of my mind...Hickman and his team work hard asf man

yess I love this part, especially the bit about collapsing. I adore Krakoa but im staunchly anti-stagnation - anything to build cool stories out of. also, he clocked me - ill have to check out his other runs. love how he always shades us
    I totally agree. Sometimes (in fictions) I love seeing things get built up to new highs only for it to come crashing down. Granted within mediums where there is a defined ending, I WANT a happy ending, but in an ongoing medium like this, the struggle is what makes it so interesting.

agreed 100%. I hope Hickman keeps really challenging us like he did this week for as long as he can

Extraordinary Member

As much as I love this run, a breather issue wouldn't be bad.

But, likez by a "breather" issue, I mean like a beach episode where everything is fun and fine until the last few seconds when it's revealed that the villain just got done murdering the **** out of a whole village it shrine or something

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    agreed 100%. I hope Hickman keeps really challenging us like he did this week for as long as he can
    Definitely a fun and entertaining week.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    As much as I love this run, a breather issue wouldn't be bad.

But, likez by a "breather" issue, I mean like a beach episode where everything is fun and fine until the last few seconds when it's revealed that the villain just got done murdering the **** out of a whole village it shrine or something
    X-Men #1 & New Mutants #1 were just a couple months ago.

i HATE how L*lli draws Bishop’s hair.