Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Sphere View Post
    It's an odd distinction, since Carol isn't a mutant and doesn't have an X-Gene. Maybe there's going to be a new character called Binary? Still, it'd be an interesting to see a human in charge of a human facility in charge of protecting a planet 98% populated by humans reconnecting with a nation hostile to humanity.
    Slight distinction. Krakoa isn't hostile to humanity. In fact humanity has gone out of its way to wipe out/destabilize Krakoa since it's inception.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Here we agree. I want so much more for Storm and Bishop. I want to see Bishop as a captain and I want to see Storm as a leader. She’s on the council but mostly doesn’t say much. She’s also an omega mutant but so far they haven’t been played up much. Though she is getting a story in the Giant sized issues so we will be fed there for sure.
    Hickman promised a new direction for Storm on the giant size, so let's see what happens.
    I hipe to see Bishop as captain as he is the one that i snever referenced as it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    As much as I love this run, a breather issue wouldn't be bad.

But, likez by a "breather" issue, I mean like a beach episode where everything is fun and fine until the last few seconds when it's revealed that the villain just got done murdering the **** out of a whole village it shrine or something
    these new mutant issues previews already look light hearted with the passed out squad

BANNED

Who is asking about nasty old Carol? GTFO.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Who is asking about nasty old Carol? GTFO.
    gurl think of the business side, she is the golden child lets have her by our side for clout

they should stop being cowards and make carol a mutant. she’s already got a mutant name and everything

BANNED

What golden child isnt she at her 12th ongoing in half as many years?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    What golden child isnt she at her 12th ongoing in half as many years?
    the fact she keeps getting em is what makes her the golden child

BANNED

If Storm had half the push she has she would be the head of her own franchise rn. Hickman point imo is that Binary era Carol was a mutant ally and a character worthy of being part of the franchise. Past Civil War, AvX, Civil War 2? Not so much.

BANNED

If Storm had half the push she has she would be the head of her own franchise rn. Hickman point imo is that Binary era Carol was a mutant ally and a character worthy of being part of the franchise. Past Civil War, AvX, Civil War 2? Not so much.
    for realsies, only tea

BANNED

No Emma/Jumbo/Callisto miniseries announced I’m f****** sobbing

Well...not everyone on Krakoa thinks well of dear Carol. And I'm NOT just talking about Mystique!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mikeb; 02-29-2020 at 12:13 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    they should stop being cowards and make carol a mutant. she’s already got a mutant name and everything

I actually do not mind Carol Being in Krakoa. She was a good friend to the X-Men.

LOL why have a Storm solo when you can have another Cable one? Hell, surprised Magik or Emma doesn't have a solo.

When life imitates meme
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.