Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Is that Archangel on the top right of the swords art? Where’s warren been for the whole Krakoa thing?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Look at Brian with his super cool costume hanging out with the mutants.
    I want Brian to be a mutant too. (Btw-Why ISN’T he a mutant? His brother and sister are mutants)

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tunasammiches View Post
    Is that Archangel on the top right of the swords art? Where’s warren been for the whole Krakoa thing?
    Nope, it’s the unnamed, as yet, fanboy from Children of the Atom.

Angel (along with Hank and Kurt) shows up in the preview pages of the first issue of Hellions but he’s not a regular anywhere yet.
    I’m sure Mr H has plans for Warren, further down the line.

Extraordinary Member

There's so little on Archangel at all.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tunasammiches View Post
    I want Brian to be a mutant too. (Btw-Why ISN’T he a mutant? His brother and sister are mutants)
    Most of Wolverine’s natural children were humans as I recall, so it’s not that uncommon

BANNED

I'm not completely sure, but in the Wolverine series (the one with Laura) they made new Muramasa weapons so it's possible to make more I think.
    They didn't make more. They melted all of its shards down to make bullets. I don't recall it was ever established what happened to the rest of the ammunition after the Orphans of X stood down, however there would not have been a lot to begin with, and some of them were already expended.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 02-29-2020 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    They didn't make more. They melted all of its shards down to make bullets. I don't recall it was ever established what happened to the rest of the ammunition after the Orphans of X stood down, however there would not have been a lot to begin with, and some of them were already expended.
    Oh you right.

But couldn't they make Laura like a Muramasa armor though?

BANNED

Oh you right.

But couldn't they make Laura like a Muramasa armor though?
    The Muramasa armor was made using parts of the souls of Laura, Daken, and Gabby, in much the same way that Logan's was used for the Muramasa Blade, but it was done out of her desire to protect others. The Muramasa Blade was made from Logan's rage and desire for revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    There's so little on Archangel at all.
    I'm surprised there's only been nibbles for the non-love square members of the Orchis assault team. Monet, Archangel, Kurt, Husk (well she was part of Fallen Angels right before it well, fell), and Mystique have their presence known, its just...a lot less than I thought. I mean, I know my Gen X babes are the least popular of the five, but I expected their blue counterparts to play more visible roles even outside of their council seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    The Muramasa armor was made using parts of the souls of Laura, Daken, and Gabby, in much the same way that Logan's was used for the Muramasa Blade, but it was done out of her desire to protect others. The Muramasa Blade was made from Logan's rage and desire for revenge.
    Thanks for refreshing my memory. That run was great and I don't know why I can't remember the details hahaha

They could still make a new blade even if it's painful.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the dear Captain was reconned into one.
    Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Q: Could Carol Danvers ever reconnect with X-Men?

White: Of course

Hickman: Binary would be allowed on Krakoa
    Notice that Hickman was asked about Carol Danvers, but his reply was Binary, very specific. When Carol transformed into Binary there was a lot of in story discussion about Carol now being a mutant. If I can find the issue number later I can post it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Notice that Hickman was asked about Carol Danvers, but his reply was Binary, very specific. When Carol transformed into Binary there was a lot of in story discussion about Carol now being a mutant. If I can find the issue number later I can post it.
    i want to ask what the carol stans think of this possibility in their thread. but im not sure whats their opinion on carol and the x-mens conection

It's an odd distinction, since Carol isn't a mutant and doesn't have an X-Gene. Maybe there's going to be a new character called Binary? Still, it'd be an interesting to see a human in charge of a human facility in charge of protecting a planet 98% populated by humans reconnecting with a nation hostile to humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Hickman says WOLVERINE is Benjamin Percy's dream book. "A lot of times when creators get their dream book, it doesn’t work... and... [dramatic pause] it's a little bit too lovely, a little bit too nostalgic, but Ben has done a phenomenal job with this stuff. And this is the way its supposed to work when you get to do a book you've always wanted to do."
    goddamn son you just gonna call out your boy spencer like that on stage
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The issue was UXM#164, dated December 1982.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mikeb; 02-29-2020 at 10:53 AM.