Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Eh, the first female Samoan-American of Hindu faith can't debate in front of America but Bloomberg who joined the race 5 minutes ago can. They're not fooling me, both sides are @$%&'ed up. Sorry to derail, rant over.

I think the X-Books are the furtherest away from "frivolous nonsense" they've been in a very, very long time.
    Bloomberg shouldn't be running too, he is also a 0% but got money from rich. Anyway for me being a person of color isn't a decisive factor, look for priti patel on uk.
    I liked booker and kamala a lot, but this run seems to be for Bernie

A lot of the book are telling and not showing. Lots of trolling and not developing characters

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Bloomberg shouldn't be running too, he is also a 0% but got money from rich. Anyway for me being a person of color isn't a decisive factor, look for priti patel on uk.
    I liked booker and kamala a lot, but this run seems to be for Bernie

A lot of the book are telling and not showing. Lots of trolling and not developing characters
    Jean will be getting some shine this week.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Jean will be getting some shine this week.
    Heard about that. But it doesn't fix all the bad writing she is having from Hickman. The fact that he needed basically a co-writer to get right isn't good.

BANNED

She's not a main character in HIS book. Why should she get special treatment.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I'm already annoyed that Jean is appearing in Marauders. Hopefully her feet won't sink the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    i'm saying well written, x-men #1 with Jean being housewife was crap

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    i'm saying well written, x-men #1 with Jean being housewife was crap
    Well she appears in the last 3 pages of the issue...
    +
    Being a housewife of 2 different houses on the moon eating dinner with aliens and space pirates is still kiiiiinda bad ass
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Real talk? Anybody that actually expected JDW to have anything pertinent to say about Jean Grey in this thing was setting themselves up for failure.

Same for this Giant Size issue, to be honest. We might get more good Emma moments though.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I'm already annoyed that Jean is appearing in Marauders. Hopefully her feet won't sink the ship.
    This is low-hanging fruit, but...the book she is in sells better. She can't be that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Well she appears in the last 3 pages of the issue...
    +
    Being a housewife of 2 different houses on the moon eating dinner with aliens and space pirates is still kiiiiinda bad ass
    for women of 50s probably is

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    This is low-hanging fruit, but...the book she is in sells better. She can't be that bad.
    I meant that her hobbit feet might literally sink the Marauder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Real talk? Anybody that actually expected JDW to have anything pertinent to say about Jean Grey in this thing was setting themselves up for failure.

Same for this Giant Size issue, to be honest. We might get more good Emma moments though.
    Dauterman favorite chaarcter is Jean and he promised a very balanced issue. Let's see if it keep the promise

JDW being x-men editor has been dissapointing and I had so much faith on him. Makes me miss Pannicia
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-24-2020 at 07:09 PM.

BANNED

Jean was basically a maxipad commercial in XMen Red. That wasnt good. Just because she was on every page doesnt mean its good.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I meant that her hobbit feet might literally sink the Marauder.
    Delete this before tuck sees

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Jean was basically a maxipad commercial in XMen Red. That wasnt good. Just because she was on every page doesnt mean its good.
    So Red is bad because gives Jean purpose and leadership. But now it is good just because it is Hickman?
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-24-2020 at 07:09 PM.

Where the heck turn did this thread go into?

Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!