Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Man-Ape: Even a pasty white dude like me in his childhood realized that was a deeply problematic character, but the MCU took what was best in him and did something magnificent with it. I'd pay to see a M'Baku spin-off.
    Oh yeah. I did not think that character could be anything other than embarassingly ignored, but that actor knocked it out of the park, while the writers trimmed away all the icky bits and made him a workable character.

For that matter, I did not care a single bit for Killmonger, as a comic character, and dayum, he was a compelling MCU antagonist!

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    I got one

Heatwave.

I didn't even know the character existed, and suddenly he's part of the holy trinity of legends of tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    He's so much more interesting than in the comics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea I liked Captain Cold on the CW aswell but they have done interesting things with him the comics. Heatwave I cant think of a single thing that stands out. But on LOT hes a blast
    Pre-Crisis comics Heatwave is a better character than LOT Heatwave.

He was a genius (imagine a blue collar Reed Richards) who can turn fire into anything. As long as their is fire, he can use it and make a weapon or machine out of it. But he acted like your average dumb criminal even though he was a genius on the inside, which made him pretty interesting to me I guess. And I believe he was also the first Rogue to discover Flash's real identity. One of the best Heatwave stories is him trying to leave the Rogues and lead a better life but Captain Cold would constantly haunt his dreams....that was kind of what LOT Season 2 did. But they definitely left the genius part out.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Scarlett Witch, though I did like James Robinson's short lived series.

She's the coolest character in the MCU, but barely gets to do anything. Elizabeth Olsen sells her really well.
    That's one character the MCU did that I prefer the comic version over.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Captain America (I wonder why I don't read his comics, he's my favorite live action superhero, and one of my favorites in animation)
    Doctor Strange
    Ant-Man
    Thor
    I think I should say basically all MCU characters that are not Spider-Man, Hulk, and Iron Man
    Jessica Jones (I like her as Mrs. Cage, don't find interest in reading her own comic book series)
    Hopefully you've read Brubaker s Cap. That's all you need. Also Bloodstone Hunt

Not to say I'm note interested in her, but the Netflix version of Karen Paige is much better than that of the comics. She doesn't ruin Matt's life to then get so mad and ruin the office she helped build for the unlicensed attorney after she found out he was cheating on her for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Hopefully you've read Brubaker s Cap. That's all you need. Also Bloodstone Hunt
    I read a few issues here and there from different runs, Brubaker's included. I should probably give them more of a chance cause I quite liked what I read.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Edit: Wrong thread
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage