Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    But she claims them, and she loves them said so herself in her trashy little run and children's crusade. And her feelings on the twins are a serious issues which makes her look even more like crap in the long scheme of things considering again she decimated the mutant population and had nervous breakdown over them. Somethings broken fix it! Same with Pietro spent years worried about his daddy issues, while ignoring the daddy issues his daughters probably developing due to him running in and out her life.
    The problem with Children's Crusade is that none of that was followed up on. It is like in it's own bubble. Because there was no redemption arc and she never got to know those boys, and confessed in her solo that the situation is pretty odd for her. And it is, because they just got her kids' transplants. They aren't them. And the second issue is the problem with how she was treated. She wasn't meant to be a fully realized character through all of that. She was the plot device. So what she wanted and a happy ending for her didn't matter. The third is what retcons cause. And why I don't want anymore of them for those two. Their real parents were the Maximoffs through and through anyway. It should stay that way.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Only if Nanny is there.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Only if Nanny is there.
    I'm assuming you mean the X-Character "Nanny" but for some reason, I just thought the Nanny from that Tv series that taught parents how to deal with their misbehaving kids.

I wanna see that now. LOL
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Now I gotta ship Magneto and Fran Fine. Good job everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Now I gotta ship Magneto and Fran Fine. Good job everyone.
    I like this idea too...lol

BANNED

she may be a mess, but her visual design SLAPS!
    make anya the orange/golden magnetling and add this beauty to the magnet fam

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Let's say Marvel decides to explore the lives of the children of Magneto and how being the children of one of the deadliest mutants on the planet has shaped them.

Make it into a 6 issue limited series. With them dealing with "Daddy Issues" and how other perceive them. Maybe throw in a villain to give them something to fight against.
    That part would be interesting if Wanda was retconned back as Magneto's daughter.
    I expect some Krakoa cultists would try to kill her and pretend she's not related to Erik, so they could keep their Evil Pretender racist fable going.

The villain would of course be spoilers:
    Exodus, le gros benęt de Paris
    end of spoilers
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    That part would be interesting if Wanda was retconned back as Magneto's daughter.
    I expect some Krakoa cultists would try to kill her and pretend she's not related to Erik, so they could keep their Evil Pretender racist fable going.

end of spoilers
    she did commit what they acuse her off lol, and she isnt related to erik, shes just a human

end of spoilers
    There could a schism between the ones who believe that she is still the daughter of Magneto and the ones who don't.

It would be funny if Wanda would be able to use the Gates as the Krakoans use it as a test to know if someone is a mutant: after all, 'poor Kitty' hasn't been able to use one as Franklin and both are mutants..The Krakoans consider these Gates as a sort of religious thing.

Wanda and Pietro have the power to mess up a great deal in 'Paradise Island'… so, of course, it is interesting.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    There could a schism between the ones who believe that she is still the daughter of Magneto and the ones who don't.

It would be funny if Wanda would be able to use the Gates as the Krakoans use it as a test to know if someone is a mutant: after all, 'poor Kitty' hasn't been able to use one as Franklin and both are mutants..The Krakoans consider these Gates as a sort of religious thing.

Wanda and Pietro have the power to mess up a great deal in 'Paradise Island'… so, of course, it is interesting.
    They would just shoot her if she passed through a gate. Death to the Prentender.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    They would just shoot her if she passed through a gate. Death to the Prentender.
    They would consider her as a human, then… how about the law "Kill no humans"?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

I'm sorry, I suddenly can't read.

BANNED

if shes human she cant pass trough the gates, duh? kitty's case is something else

end of spoilers
    Wanda is the Voldemort of the mutant world. I love it...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    if shes human she cant pass trough the gates, duh? kitty's case is something else
    So, she is a mutant and then allowed to Krakoa… They accepted the worst villains ever existed, after all. It's mandatory.