Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Id gladly read about Lorna and Anya, Daughters of M.
    thank you, we dont claim the other 2.
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-24-2020 at 10:51 PM.

BANNED

also I dont belive in charity for avengers characthers, sorry not sorry no content in my x-books for those flops

BANNED

I have to wonder if you know what any of those words mean since you used none of them correctly

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Never cared much about SW or QS. But a book with Polaris, Mags, Wiccan, Speed and Zaladane, I would get, but it needs Amanda Voght, Scanner or Cargill as well.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    also I dont belive in charity for avengers characthers, sorry not sorry no content in my x-books for those flops
    Nothing but truth.

Yes if Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, his most relevant progeny are involved.

BANNED

the new mutants are more his kids than the flopimoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    So is Phantazia another lost Child of Magneto?

Read she was confirmed to be Magneto's child in House of M. I don't remember that but hey.....if so, Magneto seems to be a mutant baby maker. LOL
    She's not, and she wasn't. The only connection they have besides her working for him in House of M was him finding her "worthy" to join the Acolytes on Avalon (which she rejected).

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

At this point, I'm pretty okay if the twins keep their current status quo of not being mutants. However, I'd love to see Lorna and Pietro interact again. I really liked how PAD was building their sibling relationship up in All-New X-Factor, and sadly that all was quickly forgotten after the Axis reveal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Yes if Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, his most relevant progeny are involved.
    Nah.
    They're too good for him, always have been.
    Even Whizzer was better father to them than magneto.
    Whizzer.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I would. I've always enjoyed them. However, my interest in having a united "House of M" has waned over the years.

Its been 15 years now since House of M.

A strong writer and artist for a 616 House of M title? On paper yes that would be great, but to make it realistically work they need to do shaping operations to get there in dismantling the Axis retcon and it would have to be very clear it isn't a stealth solo book for any member of the family. In my personal view I think the best time for a House of M family title would be when none of Magneto's kids are being pushed from on high for MCU promotion which is likely to be in a few years.

A family title would only work when both the x-side and Avengers side have come to a mutually beneficial understanding and none of the kids are being promoted simply for film reasons as I could imagine the suits demanding a stealth solo and MCU synergy. The studio politics that is so clearly in the drivers seat for so many things would need to take a major back seat to make it work. One of the most certain ways to kill creativity for a comic ongoing is to reduce a title to thinly veiled promotion for upcoming films.

Quote Originally Posted by SchismOfMadroces View Post
    At this point, I'm pretty okay if the twins keep their current status quo of not being mutants. However, I'd love to see Lorna and Pietro interact again. I really liked how PAD was building their sibling relationship up in All-New X-Factor, and sadly that all was quickly forgotten after the Axis reveal.
    Pietro and Lorna were on three teams to together over the years and they had a close connection in all three including the Acolytes. 20-30 years ago before Lorna's connection to Magneto had been fully re-established writers in the 90s to 2000 kept in mind their previous relations in their interactions. That meant they felt like brother and sister before they were officially.
    Last edited by jmc247; 02-25-2020 at 10:08 AM.

I would love to. To me, Lorna, Wanda and Pietro being Magneto's chidren opens up a lot of interesting story possibilities for all of them . I understand Wanda's role in the decimation of mutants is still a delicate subject for us X-Fans - after all, her actions led to 10+ years of extinction stories for mutants- but I always thought that her rejecting her mutant identity while being the daughter of none other than Magneto was such an underused plot . A book that touches on that while developing their bonds as a family would have my full interest.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Id gladly read about Lorna and Anya, Daughters of M.
    This is the only correct answer. I would LOVE it if somehow Anya was brought back and she was a mutant on Krakoa.

BANNED

Im shamelessly recycling an old joke (shuttup Maestroneto) but this is how the big Axis retcon went down IN CANON