Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    what do you mean? it is
    Madelyne will also be there for her Krakoan love but not for his son

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Attachment 98583

Counting down the days until fandom fights to the death in order to prove this panel is factual canon.
    you mean the fact that they plan to make Wolverine bisexual (actually gay) from his introduction to the MCU?

I think they mean that some folks really want Logan to be shown as bi or gay and have it be canon. Personally I’ve never seen it, but to each his or her own. If they make it canon, well, to me it would’ve felt truly out of left field if not for first alt U General Howlett and Hercules, followed by some of the innuendo during Dawn of X. So at this stage they’ve foreshadowed it some.

Regardless, I don’t own the character. Just a fan. So Marvel can do what they want with him and I get to decide if I like it or not. I won’t throw a fit and try to act like things that happen on panel aren’t canon, though. I can promise you that.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I think they mean that some folks really want Logan to be shown as bi or gay and have it be canon. Personally I’ve never seen it, but to each his or her own. If they make it canon, well, to me it would’ve felt truly out of left field if not for first alt U General Howlett and Hercules, followed by some of the innuendo during Dawn of X. So at this stage they’ve foreshadowed it some.

Regardless, I don’t own the character. Just a fan. So Marvel can do what they want with him and I get to decide if I like it or not. I won’t throw a fit and try to act like things that happen on panel aren’t canon, though. I can promise you that.
    Although you cannot deny that it could be quite entertaining to read the dispute when it happens.

Wolverine is how old?? He’s definitely had something up his ass. Wouldn’t be a stretch that the person that something was attached to was a guy.

Everyone is gonna read him differently, to be honest the most queer way that i can read Logan is an straigth guy that probably tried new things regarding his sexuality at some point of his life. Or he is a bisexual man that prefers women, but if the right guy comes he might give it try. I do think that Kurt is closer to be that special guy than Scott ever was (no offense to the shippers).
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Everyone is gonna read him differently, to be honest the most queer way that i can read Logan is an straigth guy that probably tried new things regarding his sexuality at some point of his life. Or he is a bisexual man that prefers women, but if the right guy comes he might give it try. I do think that Kurt is closer to be that special guy than Scott ever was (no offense to the shippers).
    Kurt and Logan are just friends. With benefits. Which includes going out for a beer and a bit of stress relief. It’s just healthy aerobic exercise at the end of the day.

Kurt would be completely horrified at the thought of living with Logan. It would cramp his dating style. Plus Logan is a slob and Kurt is tidy. And bathes more than once a week. Krakoan hot tub sex doesn’t count.

to be fair, every x-man has wanted Kurt at one point or another.

does kurt taste like blueberry danimals yogurt
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Except Mystique.........she threw him away.

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Finally made it to the store to pick up my books!

Actual footage of my reading Jean & Logan's hot tub scene (X-Force #10):

Last edited by Striderblack01; 07-12-2020 at 07:41 PM.
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I don’t know why I’m more siced over Jean + Emma holding hands than the Scott/Jean/Logan thing but I am.

Welp, Jean/Emma banging each other. That's the dream, right? lol
    Last edited by Vishop; 07-12-2020 at 09:47 PM.

I'm usually not a fan of the whole "no labels" stuff, and from a meta perspective I'd still think calling Logan bi would be valid, but, in-universe, I think Logan would just do what he wants without caring about defining his sexuality. He's definetely more into women, but I doubt that on a threesome with Jean and Scott it'd be just both of them focusing only on Jean the whole time.

Scott has also gotten a much more chill IDGAF attitude since Krakoa started, he's focused on living his best life with the people around him without caring what anyone thinks. So I really don't think Scott/Logan really goes against their current characterization.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    That's perfectly fair. Between his accent, his devlish charm, and his tail, who wouldn't want him?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Logan’s compared his feelings of missing Kurt to Jean. There was probably more evidence that Logurt was happening than Scogan, but on Krakoa, no reason they couldn’t share the hairy canadian...