Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Piotr's heart is big enough for the both of them.
    Plus the tail?

Extraordinary Member

To think, I used to call Jean vanilla.

Now the girl’s out here “living her best life.”

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Plus the tail?
    You know my motto. Never forget the tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Plus the tail?
    Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    You know my motto. Never forget the tail.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    where was the second one confirmed?
    Duggan confirmed Cable and the Cuckoos, pretty sure he teased Armor and Cable but nothing concrete, and I dont think Pixie figures in at all

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    To think, I used to call Jean vanilla.

Now the girl’s out here “living her best life.”
    hot girl summer !

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Honestly when house of x 6 first came out, the whole idea caught me off guard. But honestly, the idea of us getting to see multiple ships play out in the same time is so much fun and better than just one boring ship winning out. We've already seen the drama play out in the past, I think it's interesting to explore the relationships this way instead. And there are still monogamous relationships like rogue/gambit in the xbooks anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    Duggan confirmed Cable and the Cuckoos, pretty sure he teased Armor and Cable but nothing concrete, and I dont think Pixie figures in at all

hot girl summer !
    I knew about Cable and the cuckoos. I just didn't remember the others being confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    We have to talk about "He's got a big everything"
    Fighting in bars wasn’t the only thing Piotr, Kurt, and Logan used to do together.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    Unless Armor and Pixie were on their own date.

Extraordinary Member

Nothing concrete. But Cable, Pixie and Armor all were planning a date together in Cable #1.

Can't say that i like the idea, but at least i'm glad that that they aren't being ambigous anymore, that was tiring me. So good in that regards, hopefully the other side recieves confirmation soon.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Loved it! Am so glad that they finally showed something on panel!

BANNED

I mean, the only ambiguous part was Jean and Logan. X-Men #3 only needed Scott and Emma saying "aight, we're done fucking, what's happening now?". Glad to see that's finally cleared. Now onto more explicit polyamory shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I mean, the only ambiguous part was Jean and Logan. X-Men #3 only needed Scott and Emma saying "aight, we're done fucking, what's happening now?". Glad to see that's finally cleared. Now onto more explicit polyamory shenanigans.
    Right. Like it isn’t like what we have been shown isn’t already confirmation, it’s just more explicit in this issue. We know Scott, Logan, Jean, Emma, and sometimes Ororo are in a polycule.

BANNED

I liked the scene, it was casual yet intimate, there wasnt any creepy obssesion on logan's end and jean was in her proper state of mind, they clearly always have had feelings for one another so it's nice to see them realized on page witout any of the melodrama, just two characters interacting, talking and sharing a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    I liked the scene, it was casual yet intimate, there wasnt any creepy obssesion on logan's end and jean was in her proper state of mind, they clearly always have had feelings for one another so it's nice to see them realized on page witout any of the melodrama, just two characters interacting, talking and sharing a moment.
    That really shouldn't be such a novel concept.

It's a testament to how poorly handled love triangles have been over the years, especially with respect to Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Wolverine. It feels like whenever it enters the plot, these characters basically lose their personality. Wolverine stops acting like Wolverine. Cyclops stops acting like Cyclops. And Jean is just a prize that everyone is trying to win. With the current setup, that doesn't need to be the case. They still feel completely in character because the melodrama doesn't obscure anything. Again, that shouldn't be such a novel concept. And yet...
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    That really shouldn't be such a novel concept.

It's a testament to how poorly handled love triangles have been over the years, especially with respect to Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Wolverine. It feels like whenever it enters the plot, these characters basically lose their personality. Wolverine stops acting like Wolverine. Cyclops stops acting like Cyclops. And Jean is just a prize that everyone is trying to win. With the current setup, that doesn't need to be the case. They still feel completely in character because the melodrama doesn't obscure anything. Again, that shouldn't be such a novel concept. And yet...
    like im not a fan, but a relantionship hinted for literal decades can get a bone or two for pete's sake, this scene doenst even objectify jean so im not particulary sure there's anything to hate besides "the concept"