Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Can someone explain this to me like I’m a five year older.
    It’s acknowledging that the polyamorous unit of Jean, Scott, and Logan isn’t just heterosexual with the latter two “sharing” Jean, but all parties being involved with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It’s acknowledging that the polyamorous unit of Jean, Scott, and Logan isn’t just heterosexual with the latter two “sharing” Jean, but all parties being involved with each other.
    While we'll probably never got confirmation of a physical relationship between Scott and Logan, I agree that I see things as them both not just loving Jean, but loving each other as well (which is why Logan lives in the Summers residence).

People may be wondering why Emma isn't included to make it a four person polyamorous unit, and I think it's pretty much because she only has a relationship with Scott and not the other 2. Jean and Logan are apparently cool with Scott also loving Emma, and the Sinister rumor even implies Scott is involved with others as well.

Astonishing Member

I've never read a comic where there is even a hint of Scott and Logan, so that is fans' hyperbole

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I've never read a comic where there is even a hint of Scott and Logan, so that is fans' hyperbole
    You're not reading Hickman's X-Men then.

In Battle of the Atom EvilJean comes right out and says it, accusing them of creating the whole X-Men split over unresolved sexual tension.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Nice! Love the use of Krakoan font. It's so fitting for this era of X-Men comics.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    You're not reading Hickman's X-Men then.
    Where is Logan being into Scott in Hickman's books?

BANNED

Pretty sure the Scott and Logan thing is not a love affair. A gentleman's agreement to share Jean is all I see there, at most.

But then again if you aren't straight (and let's face it many on this board aren't), you'd probably want to see it differently. And put fan to the flames as well.

Sigh...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post
    Pretty sure the Scott and Logan thing is not a love affair. A gentleman's agreement to share Jean is all I see there, at most.

But then again if you aren't straight (and let's face it many on this board aren't), you'd probably want to see it differently. And put fan to the flames as well.

Sigh...
    Agree with this statement

Sigh...
    It’s pretty clear there’s also something between Scott and Logan. Whether it’s the longing stares at him during HOX 4 or Logan helping Scott stand during the resurrection sequence or their flirting on the moon or hw touchy-feely they are during the party. Plus the fact that Logan is considered a Summers now and is living in their house.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Nice! Love the use of Krakoan font. It's so fitting for this era of X-Men comics.
    Yeah, it’s Muller doing it. So it’s even more confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    While we'll probably never got confirmation of a physical relationship between Scott and Logan, I agree that I see things as them both not just loving Jean, but loving each other as well (which is why Logan lives in the Summers residence).

People may be wondering why Emma isn't included to make it a four person polyamorous unit, and I think it's pretty much because she only has a relationship with Scott and not the other 2. Jean and Logan are apparently cool with Scott also loving Emma, and the Sinister rumor even implies Scott is involved with others as well.
    Emma is involved with Jean, but it’s a different dynamic than what Jean, Scott, and Logan have together. The Sinister Secret always read as: “Scott knows about Jean (loving Logan) but he’s doing much of the same (also loving Logan) and much more (a casual relationship with Emma).”

BANNED

Agree with this statement
    If Hickman made Cyclops and Wolverine gay lovers, a lot of folks would probably drop these books... Let's not forget that gay people are still a minority in the world.

Spectacular Member

It’s pretty clear there’s also something between Scott and Logan. Whether it’s the longing stares at him during HOX 4 or Logan helping Scott stand during the resurrection sequence or their flirting on the moon or hw touchy-feely they are during the party. Plus the fact that Logan is considered a Summers now and is living in their house.

Emma is involved with Jean, but it’s a different dynamic than what Jean, Scott, and Logan have together. The Sinister Secret always read as: “Scott knows about Jean (loving Logan) but he’s doing much of the same (also loving Logan) and much more (a casual relationship with Emma).”
    Though this bit bothers me a little. For Emma Scott was one of the maybe two men she ever genuinely loved, so it would be pretty OOC for her to settle just for a casual relationship with him.

I'd much rather for it to be a serious relationship with those two as well along with the throuple.

I'm looking forward to who Logan and Scott bring into their homosexuality. Personally I'm hoping for Gambit. Drawn by Clay Mann.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Astonishing Member

That's one way to read it another is Scott knows about Jean(loving Logan) but he's doing much of the same (loving Emma) and much more( smashing both in a threesome +Joanna on the low) I find the latter more plausible because Jean being with Scott while having Logan on the side is more 'same' with Scott having Emma on the side while being with Jean.
    Last edited by Rev9; 07-29-2020 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops_was_right View Post
    Though this bit bothers me a little. For Emma Scott was one of the maybe two men she ever genuinely loved, so it would be pretty OOC for her to settle just for a casual relationship with him.

I'd much rather for it to be a serious relationship with those two as well along with the throuple.
    I think Emma would prefer it that way. She’s never wanted a relationship that is central in her life.

If Hickman made Cyclops and Wolverine gay lovers, a lot of folks would probably drop these books... Let's not forget that gay people are still a minority in the world.
    There are more sexualities than gay and straight my guy....

That's one way to read it another is Scott knows about Jean(loving Logan) but he's doing much of the same (loving Emma) and much more( smashing both in a threesome +Joanna on the low) I find the latter more plausible
    You find the latter more plausible in which you bring up a character nowhere even implied in the statement rather than deducing what’s going on in the Sinister Secret text already there??