Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I do want to see a follow up to the Scott in a speedo line. Like I hope we get to see this little vacation and that Wolverine gets to appreciate Scott in his speedo . I'm sure if this does play out we'll likely get disappointed, but still it is fun to think about.

I need to be careful and use some spoiler tags for the She-Ra cartoon so only look if you have watched the last season spoilers:
    but if She-Ra and Catra can have a romance then certainly Scott and Logan could have something. I never would have dreamed the creators would go through with Adora and Catra. I thought it was a sisterly love while watching the show, similar to what I would have said about Scott and Logan - that they were like brothers. Anything is possible now.
    end of spoilers
    As was stated already, She-Ra's fanbase tend to be queer or at least queer-friendly so the inclusion of LGBTQ relationships on the show was not a big deal. The X-Men is a pretty mainstream franchise and I think toxic masculinity & homophobia from casual fans (not the hardcore fans who seem to be much more accepting) will prevent them from going all in when it comes to Scott/Logan. But I appreciate all the hints we've gotten.

To be honest, I'm kinda glad that we are years away from seeing a new X-Men film since Disney seems to currently be hands-off when it comes to the comics, Marvel (Comics) is free to do what they want with their characters. I would imagine once the movies come out, they may start meddling in the comics, and they may not be okay with 3 (or 4 if you include Emma) of the main characters being in an implied polymorphous relationship.
    Last edited by pandesal; 05-24-2020 at 04:18 AM.