Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast

Astonishing Member

You find the latter more plausible in which you bring up a character nowhere even implied in the statement rather than deducing what’s going on in the Sinister Secret text already there??[/QUOTE]

Are you telling me reading that secret only makes sense the way you do? You read characters in story but also in their historical context as characters...Prior to that secret there has never been a hint to insinuate Scott had a thing for Logan, if that were the case even as far as a decade back we would have Scott as the man in the middle not Jean as the woman in the middle.However that was never the case EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Are you telling me reading that secret only makes sense the way you do? You read characters in story but also in their historical context as characters...Prior to that secret there has never been a hint to insinuate Scott had a thing for Logan, if that were the case even as far as a decade back we would have Scott as the man in the middle not Jean as the woman in the middle.However that was never the case EVER!
    I never said it only made sense they way I read it, but assuming it’s the implausible theory when it’s closest to making the most sense is befuddling to me. And pretending there hasn’t been hints of sexual tension between Cyclops and Wolverine??? I know you’re joking at this point.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Those panels are no smoking gun, the last one is also not unequivocal . a) the 'heh' is not 'My blood boils when you're in a speedo' b) he is still continuing his train of thought about Jean in a bikini when he says 'who could say no to that'

Astonishing Member

I never said it only made sense they way I read it, but assuming it’s the implausible theory when it’s closest to making the most sense is befuddling to me. And pretending there hasn’t been hints of sexual tension between Cyclops and Wolverine??? I know you’re joking at this point.
    What sexual tension? Where?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    I'm looking forward to who Logan and Scott bring into their homosexuality. Personally I'm hoping for Gambit. Drawn by Clay Mann.
    Unfortunate all indications are that Rogue and Gambit are currently monogamous in their marriage. I mean, not everyone on Krakoa is going to act the same.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 07-29-2020 at 05:51 AM.

Wich you think is more likely to happen? Marvel reveal that Cyclosp and Logan are having a relationship or that Cyclops is having a relationship with some random woman? I know where I would bet. The former will at best only be hinted at, the latter could happen in panel anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Wich you think is more likely to happen? Marvel reveal that Cyclosp and Logan are having a relationship or that Cyclops is having a relationship with some random woman? I know where I would bet. The former will at best only be hinted at, the latter could happen in panel anytime.
    By chance, do you know what ‘subtext’ is?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The issue where it's blatantly shown that Logan and Scott are sexually involved with each other (as well as Jean) and not just salacious subtext...It's going to shatter the internet. Not just break it...obliterate every atom of it.

And I am here for the nova effect.

Personally, I see them in an easy yet very close bromance with each other but...if it turns out otherwise I'll be just as mildly enthused as when the polyamory news broke. (I was never overly interested in the XM romance shenanigans as some readers)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member

Still upsetting that S/J/E/L are the only poly group right now.

There should be more on Krakoa. Show those guys and gals.

No scemma confirmation in Cable today, but their dialogue exchange does further support that poly is an accepted norm on Krakoa. Neither Scott or Emma seem to disapprove of cable dating all five cuckoos, Emma is just concerned that he won’t treat them well.

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

There's a T-shirt I'd buy!

I understand why Emma wasn't included in this specific design, but I do want one with all four names.
    I Stan Logan, Jean, Scott, & Emma getting together in every way.
    Every combination and permutation brings me joy.

And I could be alone, but I feel like that's the real spirit of this thread.
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

Yeah, feels incomplete without Emma for sure.

By chance, do you know what ‘subtext’ is?
    I do know, but I find that sometimes too much subtext can get in the way of the actual text. In a property owned by a corporation like Disney, the chance of subtext making a jump to text is almost null.
    The next relaunch could easilly undone all of this in a panel.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Still upsetting that S/J/E/L are the only poly group right now.

There should be more on Krakoa. Show those guys and gals.
    But as you rightly said...not every X-character is going to be interested in that type of relationship...thank the Goddess!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!