Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Will the Gambit and Rogue fans explode if we see Rogue waking up in bed with Magneto? LOL

Remember the Green Lagoon party spread? Frenzy was sitting next to Remy n Rogue ��(eye emoji eye emoji)

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mr./Mrs. X were hardcore swingers or the only monogamous couple on Krakoa.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Will the Gambit and Rogue fans explode if we see Rogue waking up in bed with Magneto? LOL
    Not if Gambit, in turn, wakes up in bed with Polaris.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Im here for that but oooohhh is that messy. Father and daughter messing up a married couple

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Remember the Green Lagoon party spread? Frenzy was sitting next to Remy n Rogue ��(eye emoji eye emoji)

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mr./Mrs. X were hardcore swingers or the only monogamous couple on Krakoa.
    It would be fun if Gambit and Rogue remained the only monogamous couple on the island.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    It would be fun if Gambit and Rogue remained the only monogamous couple on the island.
    It’s both ironic and makes the most sense.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I guess some already exploded during Carey's run lol.
    Last edited by Vishop; 07-09-2020 at 01:05 PM.

and Rogue's stool was literally Magneto's head. they play too much !

Some Jemma content:

Ooooh and since this thread kind of evolved from the polycule to just Krakoan Love in general, what do we think of the Betsy/Rachel/Kate triangle brewing?

Will Pete Wisdom come in and destroy everything with his comphet-ness? Will Kate get to be openly sapphic when she’s back?

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    and Rogue's stool was literally Magneto's head. they play too much !
    And during the X-Men/FF, Scott for some reason assembled Rogue and Erik on the same mission lmaoooo

BANNED

A three-way between Betsy, Kate, and Rachel? This is too much.

I am so on board with Betsy/Rachel/Kitty! Betsy has had more chemistry with those two in their cameo appearances than she has with the current Excalibur team. If Tini Howard wants to save that book she should just change it into “Captain Britain and Her Two Girlfriends.”

Astonishing Member

I remember not one but two issues when Remy kissed Cargill once under influence of one of Legion's personalities in 'Lost Legions' and also once initiated by Remy.So there is history there.Wouldnt surprise me if Remy swings between Rogue and Frenzy

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    That is some soap opera goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    The majority of we gays originate in left field.
    Truth
    Last edited by sensormellow; 07-10-2020 at 12:29 AM.

Astonishing Member

I have to admit though the whole Logan pining after Jean even if on Krakoa is so old and boring,I'd rather they tweak his story that though he is immortal,he is affected by Adamantium poisoning that weakens him and perhaps a girl like Polaris helps to keep it at minimal levels or at least employ Monet to siphon his healing factor like she did Sabertooth.I want a new dynamic that is part of his relationship.Monet or Lorna would at least be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I have to admit though the whole Logan pining after Jean even if on Krakoa is so old and boring,I'd rather they tweak his story that though he is immortal,he is affected by Adamantium poisoning that weakens him and perhaps a girl like Polaris helps to keep it at minimal levels or at least employ Monet to siphon his healing factor like she did Sabertooth.I want a new dynamic that is part of his relationship.Monet or Lorna would at least be interesting
    It's not really pining anymore if she's reciprocating?