Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Logan’s compared his feelings of missing Kurt to Jean. There was probably more evidence that Logurt was happening than Scogan, but on Krakoa, no reason they couldn’t share the hairy canadian...

Face it, there’s a lot of Logan to go around...
    And if I was just writing Logurt fanfic, I’d probably have got bored by now. But the polyamory makes it much more spicy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Mexican View Post
    Thank you for saying that. I was feeling very put out by Rev9's comment.

I'm sure it wasn't meant to be insulting, but ... it was. There's nothing inherently more affectionate, more sincere, or simply superior about monogamy.
    While I'm strictly monogamous in my personal life, I know a number of people who include polyamory into their relationships in various and very healthy ways, and I find it very interesting that much of the resistance against polyamory coming out in these forums sounds about as ignorant as the arguments against homosexuality in the mid-twentieth century. "It's just a bunch of degenerate men who want lots of sex. There's no real love there!"

How long until the critics start "thinking of the children" and arguing that all of this will corrupt a generation of impressionable minds?

And, yes, I'm desperately waiting for both a Logan/Scott scene and an Emma/Jean one!

Well said, Astroman. Well said, indeed.

Extraordinary Member

Do we know if Madelyn’s arc in Hellions won’t end with her getting a room on the moon?

Astonishing Member

i dont approve of polyiness but since Mariko is alive again, should Logan include a human into this?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Only if Mariko and the others consent. And...Krakoa allows her on-island.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    i dont approve of polyiness but since Mariko is alive again, should Logan include a human into this?
    She said that she wanted to be away from superheroes for a while, so probably not.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

yeah I feel like their ship sailed
    but if the narrative felt organic why not eh ?
    Last edited by houndsofluv; 07-15-2020 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    yeah I feel like their ship sailed
    but if the narrative felt organize why not eh ?
    Is not impossible for it to happen, is just that well...Logan's romantic life is usually pretty casual, writers rarely put him in a relationship (and i mean a relationship in publication time, not some part of his nebolous, ever changing backstory) and i writers are more interested in write his dynamic with the other X-Men, so....there is not an strong chance there.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Do we know if Madelyn’s arc in Hellions won’t end with her getting a room on the moon?
    No, we don't know yet. I think that would definitely make things more interesting, but that assumes Maddie will want anything to do with Cyclops, Jean, and the Summers family as a whole. Based on what we've seen and based on what has been teased, I get the sense she wants to do her own thing. But only time will tell.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Spectacular Member Ruby Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    No, we don't know yet. I think that would definitely make things more interesting, but that assumes Maddie will want anything to do with Cyclops, Jean, and the Summers family as a whole. Based on what we've seen and based on what has been teased, I get the sense she wants to do her own thing. But only time will tell.
    I don't know, I could be down for her getting something going with Havok again. They both deserve to live a little and it'll cause some nice drama with Scott while keeping Alex out of Lorna's hair.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Would Scott and the rest want her there too? Wasn't the last time Maddie and Scott met back when she conned him into believing that she was Emma and pretty much had non-consensual sex with him?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops_was_right View Post
    Would Scott and the rest want her there too? Wasn't the last time Maddie and Scott met back when she conned him into believing that she was Emma and pretty much had non-consensual sex with him?
    With Krakoa, who knows. Ethics with the X-men are more flexible these days.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops_was_right View Post
    That's another good question and one I don't think has an easy answer. Maddie's recent encounters with Scott and the rest of the X-Men have not been good, to say the least. Then again, they did welcome Apocalypse onto Krakoa and they gave him a chance. Since Maddie is a mutant, she certainly has a right to be on Krakoa. But I don't think Scott and the Summers family would be eager to embrace her fully. That's assuming she even cares for them at this point. Hellions #2 comes out next week. Maybe we'll get a better idea of where things stand by then.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Spectacular Member Ruby Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    With Krakoa, who knows. Ethics with the X-men are more flexible these days.
    You might be confusing morals and ethics.