Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

So my comic retailer told me how he lost a customer over this(collect only x-titles) thing over pushing Cyclops and Wolverine in bi-territory and this poly relationship. I admit I do find that story very amusing lol. i told in the cyclops thread that my friend who doesnt seem to get the theme and message of x-men outside of just cool characters, costumes, and superficial stuff hated what they did to cyclops because he's his favorite character and he does this thing where he's gay denial(in a way where he would rationalize how a celeb or a person he admires is not gay or bi leanings despite evidence). he also hates Logan.

by the way there 2 threads on this subject which one is more used?

BANNED

J Hickman flushing out phobes doing the Lords work.

I mean it's only tongue-in-cheek subtext so far... You can comfortably live in denial if you want to.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    I mean it's only tongue-in-cheek subtext so far... You can comfortably live in denial if you want to.
    Hey, every inch they push Wolverine towards being bi makes my life as a Logurt shipper that much easier, so I’m all for it!
    Last edited by Su_Whisterfield; 03-01-2020 at 01:59 PM.

”Scott in a speedo” is the best line in an X book in a great while.

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    So my comic retailer told me how he lost a customer over this(collect only x-titles) thing over pushing Cyclops and Wolverine in bi-territory and this poly relationship. I admit I do find that story very amusing lol. i told in the cyclops thread that my friend who doesnt seem to get the theme and message of x-men outside of just cool characters, costumes, and superficial stuff hated what they did to cyclops because he's his favorite character and he does this thing where he's gay denial(in a way where he would rationalize how a celeb or a person he admires is not gay or bi leanings despite evidence). he also hates Logan.

The threads discuss the same subject, but in different ways.

The other thread is for differing opinions.

This thread is for appreciating all the different romantic variations of the quad. It's about excitement, celebration, and positivity!
    If you're a fan, welcome!
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post

The original "rectangle" thread was created in 2019 simply because people kept derailing every thread with arguments about those characters relationships, mostly in the context of Morrison's New X-Men. When the whole poly thing started becoming aparent, the "Rectangle resolved" appreciation for those who liked their new status quo was created. CBR now resets appreciation threads every year, so the Rectangle one got remade, and I remade this one for the poly fans, now renamed "Krakoan Love" cause having Rectangle on the titles of both threads made things confusing lol.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Someone should start a Lott (Logan and Scott) appreciation thread.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Someone should start a Lott (Logan and Scott) appreciation thread.
    Scogan sounds nice too
    __________________gthty.jpg
    _____________tumblr_pqucajadam1s6c3ogo1_500.jpg
    and logurt, don't forget about kurt
    1567579225042.jpg
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 03-02-2020 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    J Hickman flushing out phobes doing the Lords work.
    Yup! Love it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Scott leaves his Nuclear Family Summer House(tm) to live out his BDSM, sub-C&B torture fantasy at White Palace on the weekends.
    This not only makes sense for Scott, but also, when he's doing that Jean is enjoying being completely dominated by Logan's animalistic side.

Scott and Jean together = really loving 'vanilla' sex (nothing wrong with vanilla... it's a great flavor)
    Scott+Emma and Jean+Logan = when they need something a bit spicier that they can't get from each other.

That's my current head canon and I'm sticking to it!

Ellis’ mind for giving us Emma/Scott/Logan when no one else would.

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    This not only makes sense for Scott, but also, when he's doing that Jean is enjoying being completely dominated by Logan's animalistic side.

Scott and Jean together = really loving 'vanilla' sex (nothing wrong with vanilla... it's a great flavor)
    Scott+Emma and Jean+Logan = when they need something a bit spicier that they can't get from each other.

This is canon.

What would the Jemma/Scogan dynamics be?

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Heh. I may have made the selfsame point in fanfic.
    Except I’m working on a pentagram, not a rectangle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Ellis’ mind for giving us Emma/Scott/Logan when no one else would.

This is canon.

What would the Jemma/Scogan dynamics be?
    Jean and Emma transcend such things as they operate as two telepaths... maybe it is a complete psychic aggregate of all of their desires flowing and ebbing together in a form that currently has no words (except maybe in Krakoan). We can't really understand their interactions as we have no common experience... but this is also how they have resolved their differences.

Perhaps that's how their love affair started... they first decided to 'bury the hatchet' by merging their minds to truly understand each other and, well, things went from there.

Scott and Logan... it's more like a classic greco-roman wrestling session that ends with 'happy endings.'

Jean and Emma transcend such things as they operate as two telepaths... maybe it is a complete psychic aggregate of all of their desires flowing and ebbing together in a form that currently has no words (except maybe in Krakoan). We can't really understand their interactions as we have no common experience... but this is also how they have resolved their differences.

Perhaps that's how their love affair started... they first decided to 'bury the hatchet' by merging their minds to truly understand each other and, well, things went from there.

Scott and Logan... it's more like a classic greco-roman wrestling session that ends with 'happy endings.'

Thanks for pointing out the Jean/Emma TP thing! I always say that we cannot consider them thinking about this stuff in a human way since they're psychic users and they've been Phoenix hosts. Scott has too, and that has to widen your perspective.