Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Man they were not subtle handling this, pre-Krakoa

Plus this nugget from New Mutants #7

Oh my this is hilariously perfect. I'm now going to see any interaction as a subtle nod to the rectangle.

I'm trying to find the scene from Astonishing X-Men (Xenogenesis) with both of them shirtless and Emma patching Scott. I have the physical copy but not in English.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I'm trying to find the scene from Astonishing X-Men (Xenogenesis) with both of them shirtless and Emma patching Scott. I have the physical copy but not in English.
    Oooh lemme know the issue #

Plus this nugget from New Mutants #7

Nice find. These little connections are part of what make the X-Books feel so epic.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Oooh lemme know the issue #
    Found it! Astonishing X-Men #32

Screenshot_20200403-131210_Chrome.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    My heart to this post.
    Your post has given more unease to a feeling I always had about Scott being with Jean and Emma.You see as telepaths it is almost imperceptible if his feelings are genuinely his when it comes to them or a feedback loop of their own feelings pushing his mind as a form of reciprocity. If I can simplify it maybe it is their own mental echo bouncing off him.That has always been the uneasy feeling I have with relationships with telepaths.I may be in the minority but Scott should be in a relationship with non telepaths to come across as genuine at least to me. Joanna Cargill should make a comeback

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

God, i want them (jean/scott/logan) to have a threesome so fast. I used to be againts this but is is happening, what better time to explore something like that?
    Has anybody on the x-men been on a threesome before?
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 04-05-2020 at 06:41 PM.

If I remember correctly, it was implied that Colossus had a threesome with two women from the Savage Land in Uncanny X-Men #115. That's the only example I can think of.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    If I remember correctly, it was implied that Colossus had a threesome with two women from the Savage Land in Uncanny X-Men #115. That's the only example I can think of.
    Ok, thanks.
    I think it would be cool, both guys love Jean and she loves both. A threesome is something normal and I think it would be funny to see how everybody would interact. Does Jean take turns? Does she like both at the same time? How do Cyclops and Wolverine see each other on this situation?
    Maybe doing this makes Cyclops and Wolverine closer too.

Well the relationship isn’t just between Cyclops and Jean & Wolverine and Jean, it’s a polycule all the way thru.

I demand Logan/Emma! They're far more interesting than Logan/Jean though not as visually appealing as Scott/Logan.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I demand Logan/Emma! They're far more interesting than Logan/Jean though not as visually appealing as Scott/Logan.
    I have conflicted feelings about it, for one side the idea is kind of appealing because of their roles as the more morally gray X-Men in the main.team, but for another side her relationship with Scott just make it weird, because it would be the second woman that Logan is interested that had a relationship with Scott, Jean is already bad enought for me, i'm not sure if i could take Emma.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I need to know what Scott thinks about Diamond Patch stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Your post has given more unease to a feeling I always had about Scott being with Jean and Emma.You see as telepaths it is almost imperceptible if his feelings are genuinely his when it comes to them or a feedback loop of their own feelings pushing his mind as a form of reciprocity. If I can simplify it maybe it is their own mental echo bouncing off him.That has always been the uneasy feeling I have with relationships with telepaths.I may be in the minority but Scott should be in a relationship with non telepaths to come across as genuine at least to me. Joanna Cargill should make a comeback
    My post huh?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I have conflicted feelings about it, for one side the idea is kind of appealing because of their roles as the more morally gray X-Men in the main.team, but for another side her relationship with Scott just make it weird, because it would be the second woman that Logan is interested that had a relationship with Scott, Jean is already bad enought for me, i'm not sure if i could take Emma.
    I see Emma/Logan being about just rough sex, no emotional entanglement. And of course Logan's into all of Scott's women: Logan is into Scott... or vice versa.
    I need to know what Scott thinks about Diamond Patch stat.
    Diamond Patch. That is... a visual I didn't know I needed.
    It would be hilarious if Emma dominated Scott and Logan at the same time... while Jean watched. Everyone's involved!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'