Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I'm pretty against Spider-Man on any team to be honest, although I do enjoy him hanging out with the FF.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm pretty against Spider-Man on any team to be honest
    Amen.
    Preach.
    Testify.
    Hallelujah!
    Praise the Lord!
    Rock me, Amadeus!

Extraordinary Member

I'm pretty against Spider-Man on any team to be honest, although I do enjoy him hanging out with the FF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Amen.
    Preach.
    Testify.
    Hallelujah!
    Praise the Lord!
    Rock me, Amadeus!
    Hang out with and show up from time to time...but not on regularly.

I still want him to introduce his sister to Steve Rogers and have her have the standard reaction of newbs meeting Cap.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Hang out with and show up from time to time...but not on regularly.
    All the spiders can hang out with them on a rotational basis. Ben and Jessica were Avengers teammates and share a history; Sue is like a mother figure to Anya (where is she nowadays?); and Cindy (getting a new series) dated Johnny once. Only Miles hasn't met them to my knowledge.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Reed would have intelligent conversations with someone besides his daughter.
    Honestly that bug me quite a bit. I have a personal pet peeve when they make Spider-man TOO smart. Figure out an antitode to lizard formula... how to insulate web fluid from electric attacks... even homing beacons jury rigged from spare parts... I'm all for that kind of practical science.

But I absolutely do not want Spider-man finishing Reed's equations for equations for interdimensional warp displacement fields and then high fiving each other across the room. Part of Reed's 'Thing' is that he IS worlds away smarter than anyone else in the room using 'science' that is so far above anyone else. Making Peter a 'peer' like that diminishes both characters. One of the reasons I can't stand Valeria either .

This i'll agree with wholeheartedly. I like him being friends with most heroes... I love the occasional team ups... but to actually be a full time member? Easy pass.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Man, Spidey has way too many good stories from FF #1 to now that might not work as that was permanent.
    "Cable was right!"