All-New Member

Default Dawn of X question (no spoilers in here)

So I recently finished House&Powers of X.

I want to dive into the Dawn of X books.

Does anyone know when these new titles (Maruaders, Excalibur, etc) will have a complete collection so I do not need to purchase each individual issue? I prefer the full set in 1 book, much easier.

Thanks.

Extraordinary Member

You have two choices. They are doing 6 volumes of Dawn of X, each volume containing 1 issue of each of the 6 series, that is volume one will have issues one and volume six will have issues six.

They will also be doing volume ones for each series that will contain issues one to six for that series.

After that, you will probably have to collect each series individually starting with their second volumes.

(edit to add, I think the DoX volumes are to start coming out this week or soon, slowly over the next two months, while the individual titles will come out much quicker over April and May)

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    You have two choices. They are doing 6 volumes of Dawn of X, each volume containing 1 issue of each of the 6 series, that is volume one will have issues one and volume six will have issues six.

They will also be doing volume ones for each series that will contain issues one to six for that series.

After that, you will probably have to collect each series individually starting with their second volumes.

(edit to add, I think the DoX volumes are to start coming out this week or soon, slowly over the next two months, while the individual titles will come out much quicker over April and May)
    Thanks bro. I stumbled across that news after your post. Good info.

I was hoping for a complete collection on MArauders but I guess the story is still ongoing