Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Killua Zoldyck (Hunter X Hunter) vs Katsuki Bakugo (My Hero Academia)

Hunter vs Hero. Who will be the last one standing?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Hunter vs Hero. Who will be the last one standing?
    I'm not sure that Bakugo is even capable harming Killua to any notable extent, even if Killua didn't rip out his heart before Bakugo even knows that the fight had started.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Yeah, no.

Bakugou is dead before he even knows the fight has begun. Hunter X Hunter has a bit of screwy speed algorithm but it's more than enough to completely whoop Bakugou with ease.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

This is one of those curbstomps I'd enjoy watching. Killua always takes people apart so thoroughly and MHA is just so overrated for me.

Killua in the UA Sports Festival would be hilarious to watch.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    Killua in the UA Sports Festival would be hilarious to watch.
    Somewhat reminiscent of his performance at the Hunter Exam methinks.

If I may hijack the thread a little, how about a counter-scenario?

Killua has to infiltrate and assassinate everyone in UA Academy.

Let's say... he gets into the environs of the school whereupon an anonymous tip is put in that an assassin has entered the grounds and the school goes on alert.

Is his speed, stealth and assassin skill enough for him to take out everyone?

What sort of passive defenses and security does UA have?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Somewhat reminiscent of his performance at the Hunter Exam methinks.

If I may hijack the thread a little, how about a counter-scenario?

Killua has to infiltrate and assassinate everyone in UA Academy.

Let's say... he gets into the environs of the school whereupon an anonymous tip is put in that an assassin has entered the grounds and the school goes on alert.

Is his speed, stealth and assassin skill enough for him to take out everyone?
    Yes, definitely. You have to be around CBPH just to get into the main portion of the Hunter's exam, and Killua blizstomped 1,500 of those guys so far that they didn't see him the entire time (except when he specifically slowed down to talk to one of the contestants who happened to be a buddy of his, and that's before he developed his godspeed mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    What sort of passive defenses and security does UA have?
    You know? I'm not sure it really has any. IIRC, Shigaraki walked right up to their gate and melted it.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    You know? I'm not sure it really has any. IIRC, Shigaraki walked right up to their gate and melted it.
    And Kurogiri just teleported in with no resistance.

They do have some alarms for finding intruders and alert the authorities, as seen in the School Festival arc. But generally we haven't seen that many people try to invade the school.

I imagine the logic is that most villains try and *avoid* getting into an area filled with multiple high end heroes and 2 classrooms worth of talented and powerful hero trainees, even before All friggin' Might became party of the staff. Shirageki's organization is considered abberant, even amount villains.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I imagine the logic is that most villains try and *avoid* getting into an area filled with multiple high end heroes and 2 classrooms worth of talented and powerful hero trainees, even before All friggin' Might became party of the staff. Shirageki's organization is considered abberant, even amount villains.
    Sure, but they made a point that they were upgrading the safety of the dorms in case the league of villains attacked the group. I'm just asking if we ever saw any evidence of what they did.

Because sans some kick ass security, Killua can kill a loooot of people in their sleep.
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 02-28-2020 at 05:20 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Pretty much.

Except it's six classrooms worth of hero students, one for each year. Most villains groups can't muster up more than one or two dudes worth a damn. Imagine trying to invade a place with 120 kids being trained to take people like you down.

That's why the League are such a big deal. They say screw you to the conventions and limitations imposed on them by hero society and just do what they want. When they're not busy being broke ass losers living off of left-overs, which isn't a problem anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Pretty much.

Except it's six classrooms worth of hero students, one for each year. Most villains groups can't muster up more than one or two dudes worth a damn. Imagine trying to invade a place with 120 kids being trained to take people like you down.

That's why the League are such a big deal. They say screw you to the conventions and limitations imposed on them by hero society and just do what they want. When they're not busy being broke ass losers living off of left-overs, which isn't a problem anymore.
    That's nice and all, but their reputation isn't going to stop them from getting killed when they're sound asleep or when they are taking a dump. Killua is like a chibi Batman amped up to anime levels for stealth.

I did miss the bit that UA gets a warning there's an assassin on campus, but as Drunkard points out he's probably fast enough to just kill them all in an arena anyway.

I mean, in a scenario, Killua could just join the class if it occurs around the time of the entrance exams and then just kill them when they have some sort of announcement (possibly to deal with something Killua secretly did).