Extraordinary Member

Default Toshiro Hitsugaya vs. Gray Fullbuster

The captain with the strongest ice based zanpakuto (Rukia's is based on cold and not specifically ice, just leave it be) takes on the Ice Devil Slayer mage.

1. It's a standard arena fight with both of them starting out in their base forms.

2. Speed equalized. Toshiro starts out in adult mode with his true bankai activated and Gray starts out with his Ice Devil Slayer form.

Who wins?

Extraordinary Member

For the first fight, I'm fairly certain that Hitsugaya massively outspeeds Gray

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

General question, because I fell off Fairy Tail pretty hard, how steep is their speed curve?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    General question, because I fell off Fairy Tail pretty hard, how steep is their speed curve?
    Not super steep to be honest now that I think about it.

Even a joke character like Tauros can block shotgun fire and everybody on the Natsu/Erza/Gray level can use the large amounts of rubble that constantly get blown up and sent flying during their fights as platforms while said rubble looks like its frozen in mid air. But with a few occascions they rarely encounter opponents that are outright faster than them, so there's not a lot of opportunity to displayed greater speed. Mostly its strength and power that matter the most.

Hmm. Maybe the speed equalized fight is the one that isn't a flat out stomp here. Whoops.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    As DS surmised, They haven't explicitly gone beyond high-end bullet timer at best.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!