I was watching some of the animated adaptations of Batman storylines (Hush, Gotham by Gaslight, Killing Joke, Dark Knight Returns, etc) and started to wonder why Spider-Man hasn’t had any of some of his more famous stories adapted in an animated format. While it can be mentioned that Marvel most likely won’t do any animated adaptations with Spider-Man any time soon in the form of DTV movies (as I think Sony still controls animated movies of the character), I am definitely interested to see what story lines and runs you would like to be animated that will probably never see the light of day outside of comic-dom otherwise.

We might have some loose adaptations every now and then in some of the animated series like Spider-Man the Animated Series’ "Make a Wish/Attack of the Octobot” (Kid Who Collected Spider-Man) and Spectacular Spider-Man’s Engineering 101 arc (Master Planner Saga), Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Superior arc (Superior Spider-Man) etc, but we’ve never had any animated movies of some of Spider-Man’s greatest hits. What storylines or runs would you prefer to have an animated adaptation? We all know that the adaptations don’t have to be 1:1 on the comic storylines so they could either make changes to clean up, or keep us on our seats.