Page 81 of 117 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1743

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    they should have just killed her like every other sensible person in the room said so.
    So they deserve blame too?

BANNED

I had a heart attack when I remembered we will get new's this friday, im still not over this wendsday

Forget the absolute moral vacuum that must exist for Apocalypse to even BE in this community much less function in this role...for everyone who has ever walked with someone on the edge of suicide while they cried out that they are irreparably broken and that whatever is on the other side of death has to be better...this just turns my stomach. Scott and Kurt get zero points from me because it "troubles" them. They are either under some influence or they are NOT who I thought they were. Kurt at least asks the relevant question...what has this new life of theirs done to their souls?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JTFSXX View Post
    Forget the absolute moral vacuum that must exist for Apocalypse to even BE in this community much less function in this role...for everyone who has ever walked with someone on the edge of suicide while they cried out that they are irreparably broken and that whatever is on the other side of death has to be better...this just turns my stomach. Scott and Kurt get zero points from me because it "troubles" them. They are either under some influence or they are NOT who I thought they were.
    i mean its supossed to, its outside of our human perception but if we had a way to cheat death youd probably see faar twitsted cultures emerge from that change

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post

Comics storytelling can be so confusing if you take everything in account. If you read all the comics, Magneto looks like a weather vane.
    That scan is showing him being a father, damning the Magneto of today.

Weather wane Indeed.

yeah he sucks,
    That's been my point the entire time you've been arguing with me. Glad we settled on Magneto being an awful parent to Wanda nowadays.

but he has no obligation to hold on to a relantionship with the other 2 fake dummies, since the dummies themselves hate him and are relief they are no longer related.
    Erik was completly fine, and those Age of x-man memories are probs for drama points, he is fine as a pickle
    You can try to rationalize it this way, but that's not what parenting is about.
    His children feeling resentment about him is utterly irrelevant regarding Magneto being a good or horrible parent to them nowadays (though it's a possible Indicator).

If he Magneto, effectively stopped caring about Wanda and Pietro as a result of the revelation on their lineage, that makes HIM awful.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    That scan is showing him being a father, damning the Magneto of today.

Weather wane Indeed.

That's been my point the entire time you've been arguing with me. Glad we settled on Magneto being an awful parent to Wanda nowadays.

You can try to rationalize it this way, but that's not what parenting is about.
    His children feeling resentment about him is utterly irrelevant regarding Magneto being a good or horrible parent to them nowadays (though it's a possible Indicator).

If he Magneto, effectively stopped caring about Wanda and Pietro as a result of the revelation on their lineage, that makes HIM awful.
    no its just a normal reaction at the telenovela reveal the 2 stooges that you thought were your kids arent actually, wash your hands off it cause now you aint got nottin to do with it, you were never close in the first place and they hate you.
    simple an focus on your actual flesh and blood

Quote Originally Posted by JTFSXX View Post
    Forget the absolute moral vacuum that must exist for Apocalypse to even BE in this community much less function in this role...for everyone who has ever walked with someone on the edge of suicide while they cried out that they are irreparably broken and that whatever is on the other side of death has to be better...this just turns my stomach. Scott and Kurt get zero points from me because it "troubles" them. They are either under some influence or they are NOT who I thought they were. Kurt at least asks the relevant question...what has this new life of theirs done to their souls?
    Agreed.
    From one side, what Apocalypse said was textbook victim blaming. On the other, you'd expect HIM to hold such views. What was really disturbing was seeing no one in the audience being outraged by what they were hearing, or being so lethargic about it, you nailed it.
    We already knew that Krakoa was not for all mutants, despite the claims made by the Kraked.
    Crucible made it official.

As for Kurt and Scott, at least they are no longer apathetic to the slippery direction their nation is taking. Hope others will start to realize it as well.
    Last edited by People Of The Earth; 02-27-2020 at 08:25 AM.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Mighty Member

Is the new $5 cover price going to be a regular thing?
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

I had a heart attack when I remembered we will get new's this friday, im still not over this wendsday
    Oh my, I had forgotten about the news. Are previews also up today? I might die.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oh my, I had forgotten about the news. Are previews also up today? I might die.
    no no no its the freaking summer event being anouced bishhhh

Agreed.
    From one side, what Apocalypse said was textbook victim blaming. On the other, you'd expect HIM to hold such views. What was really disturbing was seeing no one in the audience being outraged by what they were hearing, or being so lethargic about it, you nailed it.
    We already knew that Krakoa was not for all mutants, despite the claims made by the Kraked.
    Crucible made it official.

As for Kurt and Scott, at least they are no longer apathetic to the slippery direction their nation is taking. Hope others will start to realize it as well.
    Oh c'mon he was saying it to pump her up. If your personal trainer screams at you you consider that bullying?

no no no its the freaking summer event being anouced bishhhh

I keep holding out hope that they are all under some influence. Their choices in this run go way beyond the old drastic times call for drastic measures defense. Several characters have clearly jettisoned essential elements of their character. I too hope that Scott and Kurts discussion is akin to the early stages of waking from a slumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oh c'mon he was saying it to pump her up. If your personal trainer screams at you you consider that bullying?
    Yes. My trainers never screamed at me

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    I am not sure what exactly you are asking about the crucible being a mess.
    I said it was messed up to see Aero died like this in front of Krakoa. I was just saying that this ceremony made me uncomfortable as a reader, that's all.