Page 5 of 117 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So is this why they had to get Sam back? That would have made sense but it seems to conflict with his plan to not go to Earth in NM. I cant remember but did he say he was gonna visit?
    He was given a portal, so he can now get from his home in space to Krakoa instantly. So yeah, he was just visiting.

I wonder if Fearless was intended to set this up? She said there that she missed having her powers, Storm said she could always visit... and now it turns out she gets her powers back and was apparently already living on Krakoa.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Yup, I had the same thought. We’ll be seeing this panel a lot lol

Wanda is so iconic she's the satan to a new country <3

BANNED

See, Apocalypse isn’t a bad guy. He recognizes that flatscans have their place.

Astonishing Member

So I take it that the rest of marvel is going to resoundly ignore this Aero for the new one

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    So I take it that the rest of marvel is going to resoundly ignore this Aero for the new one
    Their powers aren't even remotely the same.

BANNED

This is easily one of the best issues out of any Dawn of X book. I consider it on par with X-Men #4, with the way it fully examines the implications of Krakoa.

It's just frustrating how X-Men keeps jumping around different plot points. I'd love to hear more about Kurt's mutant religion (because, why not?) but the next few issues are about the New Mutants and then some Empyre tie-ins. That's two months real-time of stuff I have no interest in reading.

Mighty Member

I still don't know why they need to fight for it. That just seems needless.

Also somebody needs to call Hickman out for his queerbaiting, cause that **** is annoying.

This issue...wow. Art!

Quote Originally Posted by Kintor View Post
    This is easily one of the best issues out of any Dawn of X book. I consider it on par with X-Men #4, with the way it fully examines the implications of Krakoa.

It's just frustrating how X-Men keeps jumping around different plot points. I'd love to hear more about Kurt's mutant religion (because, why not?) but the next few issues are about the New Mutants and then some Empyre tie-ins. That's two months real-time of stuff I have no interest in reading.
    There's so much going on with Krakoa, it's literally a brand new status quo with so many huge implications across the board, the book needs to jump around to show how expansive this new world is for the X-Men, their new enemies and motivations, different characters' general reactions to what is happening, etc. This isn't the time to spend 3-4 issues with one character struggling with one topic. Claremont dangled plot threads to come back to later a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    See, Apocalypse isn’t a bad guy. He recognizes that flatscans have their place.

Tempting like a sort of Satan… Daring her to make the choice of the "bland life" of a human…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    There's so much going on with Krakoa, it's literally a brand new status quo with so many huge implications across the board, the book needs to jump around to show how expansive this new world is for the X-Men, their new enemies and motivations, different characters' general reactions to what is happening, etc. This isn't the time to spend 3-4 issues with one character struggling with one topic. Claremont dangled plot threads to come back to later a lot.
    Massive world-building with beautiful character work. And he told us we’d be jumping around. Let’s go!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Great issue.

Can I come to Chandilore too, Scott? I pack lightly. I'll just bring my camera and some lube.

I can't imagine Storm, Jean, Kurt etc being ok with the crucible. I would have liked to see that discussion during a Quiet Council meeting, if only to see that they were just overruled or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    I still don't know why they need to fight for it. That just seems needless.

Also somebody needs to call Hickman out for his queerbaiting, cause that **** is annoying.
    They won't because they like it, they prefer queerbaiting than actual gay characters.

It is not only annoying but also insulting

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Tempting like a sort of Satan… Daring her to make the choice of the "bland life" of a human…
    yet people don't see a problem here

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Wanda is so iconic she's the satan to a new country <3
    Isn't that strange? Surely more mutants have been killed during Genosha destruction than when mutants have been depowered…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe