Page 38 of 117 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I can't wait for Wanda to be the Satan of the mutant religion.
    Would that make Billy the Anti-Christ?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

No way,
    Apocalypse has been killing people for millenia, Wolverine for centuries and even Jean (while possesed) destroyed an entire planet.
    And Wanda is the irredeemable monster for something that was basically an accident?
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 02-26-2020 at 03:25 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    No way,
    Apocalypse has been killing people for millenia, Wolverine for centuries and even Jean (while possesed) destroyed an entire planet.
    And Wanda is the irredeemable monster for something that was basically and accident?
    Wanda's crime was against mutants. That's the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post

"The body count was staggering".

1) It's not defined how many people died. Even here, it's vague. In Marvel Wiki there's like 10 actual people known to have actually died. JDW or some other editor even said that nobody died(though I know they'd be objetively wrong at that).

2) My point is that the people who died isn't why Wanda is this boogeyman that the kids don't even want to hear the name of. Like I mentioned, Selene who has been killing mutants for ages, is living normally in there. The actual casualties are only a minor issue. The biggest problem is that Wanda made mutants human, which is now the ultimate sacrilege.

And gifs at the end is so tacky.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Wanda's crime was against mutants. That's the difference.
    With her 'father' in mind… The mutant ideologue.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

BANNED

Her choice in fashion is an accident that happens daily. Espousing ant mutant rhethoric is a choice. Bigotry is not a result of mental illness neither in the MU nor irl.

1) It's not defined how many people died. Even here, it's vague. In Marvel Wiki there's like 10 actual people known to have actually died. JDW or some other editor even said that nobody died(though I know they'd be objetively wrong at that).

2) My point is that the people who died isn't why Wanda is this boogeyman that the kids don't even want to hear the name of. Like I mentioned, Selene who has been killing mutants for ages, is living normally in there. The actual casualties are only a minor issue. The biggest problem is that Wanda made mutants human, which is now the ultimate sacrilege.

Is not only that, is how he view humanity and how it is passed in the next generation.

Is the inferior rethoric again, combine the Apocalypse speech.
    Hickman is doing this on purpose.

No way,
    And Wanda is the irredeemable monster for something that was basically and accident?
    That ripped through the entire multiverse

And it wasn't a COMPLETE accident...more like a drunk causes a car wreck that kills the other driver
    (Across all planes of existence)
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    With her 'father' in mind… The mutant ideologue.
    Mags not her father.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Mags not her father.
    She thought it then…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

BANNED

No your point waps that Antonio was "one of the only" mutants killed as if that was even okappy. Now you want to backtrack and say we dont even know how many and that doesnt even matter because its on the page that you were wrong and the body count was high, you can have that.

BANNED

No way,
    And Wanda is the irredeemable monster for something that was basically an accident?
    bruh making babies with her human sized dildo and then go to doom of all people to get them back is an accident? accidents dont normally last this long

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    That ripped through the entire multiverse

And it wasn't a COMPLETE accident...more like a drunk causes a car wreck that kills the other driver
    (Across all planes of existence)
    More like a racist getting drunk and attacking a black neighborhood. He might not have done it if he wasnt drunk, but he wouldnt have done it if he wasnt racist

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Her choice in fashion is an accident that happens daily. Espousing ant mutant rhethoric is a choice. Bigotry is not a result of mental illness neither in the MU nor irl.
    An anti-mutant who gives his father his own world to play, created his own children with her mind, then snap when his "father", the dad of the year, kill her brother in front of her.

BANNED

.... and punishes an entire race for it making her bigot. Such a forgettable detail I know.