Page 82 of 117 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1743

Wanda is the imaginary enemy to get everyone on board in Krakoa. It's like th eimmigrants on USA and Brexit
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-27-2020 at 08:54 AM.

BANNED

she's the justin bieber, krakoa is canada

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    It feels like most of the people complaining never had to go through an experience like that in real life they don't understand.
    Anyone who's ever achieved a college degree* or joined a masters program is well aware of the concept of rewards being gated. You don't need to do team exercises in the mud. Hell, people in nursing programs suffer such stress regularly.
    Last edited by Handsome men don't lose fights; 02-27-2020 at 11:32 AM. Reason: dip dot dotting
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

'member the tarot cards?

BANNED

krakoan architecture is quite lit

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    'member the tarot cards?

The connection is so interesting. As I've said before, I'm pretty sure Nightcrawler will do something like Dr Strange's Black Priests and they'll be another group of enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yes. My trainers never screamed at me
    Mine did and I'm still here, no Resurrection needed. It was a way to tell Aero to step it up, in a very Apocalypse way but that was still the intent.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The connection is so interesting. As I've said before, I'm pretty sure Nightcrawler will do something like Dr Strange's Black Priests and they'll be another group of enemies.
    i hope its like that, but not completly forgotten and removed after its done, allow those concepts to exist since krakoa allows it

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    'member the tarot cards?

ahhh good observation
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i hope its like that, but not completly forgotten and removed after its done, allow those concepts to exist since krakoa allows it
    The Mage card before The Tower also said that Rasputin is a girl between two worlds so I think it's only a matter of time before she comes in our world. I hope she sticks too, she's badass but a bit overpowered.

Oh c'mon he was saying it to pump her up. If your personal trainer screams at you you consider that bullying?
    That was foul and twisted, regardless of his intent. Intent we can doubt about, since he is, you know, Apocalypse.
    The whole ceremony felt like indoctrination.

Quote Originally Posted by JTFSXX View Post
    I keep holding out hope that they are all under some influence. Their choices in this run go way beyond the old drastic times call for drastic measures defense. Several characters have clearly jettisoned essential elements of their character. I too hope that Scott and Kurts discussion is akin to the early stages of waking from a slumber.
    Who would be the culprit(s) though? Krakoa itself, Xavier? Or someone else entirely?
    But I agree, they are X-Men in name only at the moment, except when it comes to a couple of characters like Wolverine for example.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

BANNED

that influence is doing wonders honeeeeeey

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    That was foul and twisted, regardless of his intent. Intent we can doubt about, since he is, you know, Apocalypse.
    The whole ceremony felt like indoctrination.

Who would be the culprit(s) though? Krakoa itself, Xavier? Or someone else entirely?
    But I agree, they are X-Men in name only at the moment, except when it comes to a couple of characters like Wolverine for example.
    Oh well. There will be no agreement on the Crucible thing I guess lol

BANNED

Oh well. There will be no agreement on the Crucible thing I guess lol
    its just gonna increase sales and visibilty so krakoa wins anyways lol, id rather get conflict over a really good story than heroes vs heroes nonsense

The key is that it's coming from Apocolypse. Do we trust him? Is he a little too in his element here? The whole point of the issue was to cross lines, and we shouldn't be shocked that some folks will be super creeped out by the process.

Wouldn't shock me if we end up seeing two or more factions of mutants out of this. Getting to be a bit Lord of the Flies.
    Team Yana Bachalo Fanboy Cyclops Was Right