Page 37 of 117 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Fucking Selene is there on the island. Killing a couple mutants indirectly isn't why they hate Wanda the most. It's because on this new Krakoan age, making a mutant human is even worse than murder.
    No, making the whole species extinct is worse than a murder. Also, Wanda caused one of their darkest decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    No, making the whole species extinct is worse than a murder.
    Yeah.

My comment was because tuck frump came up with a scan about one of the very few mutants who actually died because of M-Day. People always mention those when people say Wanda didn't kill mutants, just depowered them. But they consider depowering worse than death now.

BANNED

Very few? Lmao go read Generation M. Read the day after one shot. It wasnt a victimless crime. And ofc MDay is seen as worse then murder, killed mutants can just be brought back. Depowered mutants have to go through the Crucible in order to reclaim what was theirs. Its a pretty big difference.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah, I can get behind the Inhumans commenting on her 2007 Britney moment (even though there was that peanut allergy thing going on), they should accept the fact that Wanda literally almost erased mutants from Earth.
    yeah its not that hard, 15 years but the consequences are still felt

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    That crime is shared by may others in Krakoa yet what Exodus hates about her is that she make mutants normal.

Educating as much as poisoning their minds.

Charles started the whole pretender thing.
    “Make mutants normal”...you do see how problematic that comes across...right?

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    And ofc MDay is seen as worse then murder, killed mutants can just be brought back. Depowered mutants have to go through the Crucible in order to reclaim what was theirs. Its a pretty big difference.
    Then why are you bringing scans of one of the few mutants who died, when that's not really the big problem?

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Maybe Kurt can still be a Christian, but I don't think he can be a Catholic anymore. Isn't that kind of a huge shift in character, even in his less religious days?
    I dunno, when I first became aware of his religion, in Uncanny 165, he wasn’t over the top religious, ‘seldom seen in a church’.
    Later writers seemed to go over the top with the novelty of it.

Of course I have that page saved. No, it has nothing to do with his religion...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    But they want to scream ableism when Wanda is criticized. I guess some people.... commit mass thnic cleansing.... to cope....

BANNED

Yeah.

My comment was because tuck frump came up with a scan about one of the very few mutants who actually died because of M-Day. People always mention those when people say Wanda didn't kill mutants, just depowered them. But they consider depowering worse than death now.
    entire communities in africa that relied on their mutants suffered, mutants whose mutations were destructive also caused collateral damage, then of course the depression/mental ilnness it caused and the whole terrigen crystals fiasco

So the mutants are only their powers and nothing else? Strip the power and what does it remain? A person. Awful…

All the more the mutants have not always useful powers, and some of them can be very detrimental…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

I can't wait for Wanda to be the Satan of the mutant religion.

I can't wait for Wanda to be the Satan of the mutant religion.
    I think the mutants are already worshippers of Satan… I mean Apocalypse.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

BANNED

Then why are you bringing scans of one of the few mutants who died, when that's not really the big problem?

"The body count was staggering".

Fucking Selene is there on the island. Killing a couple mutants indirectly isn't why they hate Wanda the most. It's because on this new Krakoan age, making a mutant human is even worse than murder.
    Bruh....
    C'mon I know she's 'kinda' your Mom but the healing can't begin until both sides are truthful
    GrindrStone(D)

You are right not only for that but because what Exodus implies isnt that they became normal, they became less

For me is the comparison with other crimes, given her state of mind when she did that, previously creating an universe were Mutants ruled...getting pestered like that, permitted by the others, well.

And then you see the other villains, complete monsters getting the easy pass.

I am a defender in that she is responsible, the Doom thing has never settle with me.

Discussing this now is pointless, i believe that Hickman is building something, he is referencing past stories so, lets see.
    Last edited by Lapsus; 02-26-2020 at 03:27 PM.