Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The original (first set) 4 Horsemen of Apocalypse

Hello all new to the forums but a long time marvel comics fan. Is there any info of the original four horseman of Apocalypse? Does Marvel have plans for them?

Are you talking about Autumn Rolfson et al?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Are you talking about Autumn Rolfson et al?
    I thiiiiink they mean the originals mentioned in HoXPoX. "Lost in the war that split Arrako" or something.

we stan ascoobis, 4head, pooky, methamphetamine, and tim
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

god damn, that one guy is UGLY

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I thiiiiink they mean the originals mentioned in HoXPoX. "Lost in the war that split Arrako" or something.
    Yeah these guys! Any plans for them?

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelWarrior View Post
    Possibly.

You might want to look into reading X-Men(most recent series) #2.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelWarrior View Post
    We saw War (the fire headed one) briefly in X-Men #2, in the same issue it was established her child, the High Summoner, is now living on Krakoa. Although we haven't seen him since. There is a chance they will be involved in the upcoming X of Swords event this summer, it seems to be spinning out of Excalibur, where Apocalypse has been attempting to colonize Otherworld, which has been said to be a bridge to the realm where Arakko has been banished.

Astonishing Member

Do we know if the preceding 7 Apocalypses had horsemen?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

we stan ascoobis, 4head, pooky, methamphetamine, and tim
    Are these the ones from the Apocalypse movie? They seemed really powerful!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Do we know if the preceding 7 Apocalypses had horsemen?
    Am I missing something here...?
    Apart from that one recent clone...o--[A]--o is the one and only that has ever been...is that correct? Or not?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Apart from that one recent clone...o--[A]--o is the one and only that has ever been...is that correct? Or not?
    Remender introduced the idea of the Death seed being what makes Apocalypse well Apocalypse, and anyone implanted with one can become the next Apocalypse if the previous host dies. That's why Archangel went bad

There were previous Apocalypses before him who also used the seed including a Deviant and a Neanderthal. En Sabah Nur was 8th in the line

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Apocalypse was a title/station, not merely a name

The Celestials appoint one from whatever species is on the rise every few millennia to make sure their Petri dish keeps stirring.

Nur was the eighth in the succession, with a Deviant and Neanderthal before him

I’ve no idea if Hickman factored it in, but -]Ā[-‘s name change and dropping of the Armor could be seen as a sign of rebellion against the Celestials; both due to the fact that the Celestials are/were unhappy about the deaths of the gardener and Exitar, that the Celestials don’t care which species reigns supreme so long as they have powers to fight the Horde, or the fact that they’d just as likely give the same thumbs up to Novissma

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Remender introduced the idea of the Death seed being what makes Apocalypse well Apocalypse, and anyone implanted with one can become the next Apocalypse if the previous host dies. That's why Archangel went bad

There were previous Apocalypses before him who also used the seed including a Deviant and a Neanderthal. En Sabah Nur was 8th in the line
    Shoot I didn’t know about this. I always assumed he was the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post

I cannot remember when this was established. And I thought I’d read all of Remender’s Apocalypse stuff. The closest thing I can recall is Archangel being called Lord of the Seven Seeds. Which obviously isn’t what you’re talking about.

I mean, I remember the idea that the Death Seed creates a new Apocalypse... just not that there had been any preceding Poccy

Do you have an issue # for this?
    Last edited by H-E-D; 03-12-2020 at 10:10 PM.