Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    "Ok, everything we accuse you without proof is a lie but you are still creeps" it's pretty pathetic, tbh.
    Very much. But that’s his character he’s childish so whatever. Plus I feel like Johnny is just there be an instigator and a follower for his sister. It’s crazy how Sue Storm jumped to conclusions about Krakoa and they are “Not Heroes”........EXCUSE ME B***

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I know what you mean, but the FF bit off way more than they could chew. I did not like Johnny Storms Comment about them being CREEPS. This is why I don’t like him.
    Right? Like get the $@%& off my island with your insults. Bitch.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Very much. But that’s his character he’s childish so whatever. Plus I feel like Johnny is just there be an instigator and a follower for his sister. It’s crazy how Sue Storm jumped to conclusions about Krakoa and they are “Not Heroes”........EXCUSE ME B***
    She even questioned their democracy. Which we do not really have but Shut Up, Sue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    She even questioned their democracy. Which we do not really have but Shut Up, Sue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Right? Like get the $@%& off my island with your insults. Bitch.
    I just can’t with these other Heroes nonsense. Everyone has a problem with Krakoa. No Humans in Krakoa.

I don’t see why they can’t respect that. That’s like me saying No Dogs in the house.

I just can’t with these other Heroes nonsense. Everyone has a problem with Krakoa. No Humans in Krakoa.

I don’t see why they can’t respect that. That’s like me saying No Dogs in the house.
    Maybe because they think Franklin and Valeria are on the island…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

American explorers tend to be offended when they are told they cannot go to a site.

Then they go to a site. And star a war.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Mmm not exactly....

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    American explorers tend to be offended when they are told they cannot go to a site.

Then they go to a site. And star a war.
    Lol that’s actually funny.

So let's invade a foreign country.

I hope the US or the UN say something about this. The mutants could literally threaten to stop giving them drugs until the FF are prosecuted.

I hope the US or the UN say something about this. The mutants could literally threaten to stop giving them drugs until the FF are prosecuted.
    An invasion? Four people?

How many times did the X-men break the law?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Mighty Member

So what are the odds of Franklin being "cured" of his problem only for Doom to go possess him and use his power to do what Doom does best and try to take over the world only for Franklin to fight back and give up his powers temporarily?
    Then we get Franklin turn from an insufferable, insensitive asshat to insufferable, insensitive asshat who holds himself as the greatest hero the world has to offer.

I say very high.

BANNED

To be fair the X-Men and Avengers have invaded other countries before so I mean I won’t fault the FF for that. But they got they ass whipped!! :-)

An invasion? Four people?

How many times did the X-men break the law?
    4 superhumans, that's different. They could have caused a huge diplomatic incident, and maybe they did. And it's not the first time! Remember Sue wrecking havoc in Latveria? It's amazing the government didn't try to incarcerate them.

About the X-Men breaking the law... as Nene Leakes would say, they weren't dumb enough to get caught on camera doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    So what are the odds of Franklin being "cured" of his problem only for Doom to go possess him and use his power to do what Doom does best and try to take over the world only for Franklin to fight back and give up his powers temporarily?
    Then we get Franklin turn from an insufferable, insensitive asshat to insufferable, insensitive asshat who holds himself as the greatest hero the world has to offer.

I say very high.
    Yeah, that's definitely what is going to happen hahaha

How many times have the 4F invaded Latveria?

And it always starts with Reed saying "We can't, it's a nation!" And they do it anyway.

The 4F just don't care.

BANNED

Loved this issue

FF were great, X-Men are being creeps but it’s intentional by Hickman at the moment.

Xavier said the FF will get taught not to attack them but I suspect Reed will tell him he knows what he’s up to at the end.