Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Yeah, this mini seems pretty lackluster so far. The only good thing out of this issue was the Scemma scene <3
    Scemma is living its best life now that there’s no X-Frat to mandate gross, sexist scenes.

BANNED

I liked this issue a lot. It feels dense and packed. The Susan Storm Appreciation is getting too overboard, like the Four are nothing without her and so on.

I was disappointed that Magneto called Ben Grimm a rocky brute because both of them are major Jewish characters, and I was hoping the two of them had a discussion about that but anyway.

Zdarsky writes the hell out of Doom. Scheming, manipulative, and double-dealing as always.

I hope that there's going to be a major Magneto v. Doom fight in the next issues...because I feel that's what the set-up is leading to.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I loved that Scemma scene. Emma was like YAS now get in your Hellfire minion uniform.
    Emma really thinks she is going to get him LOL but she is going to marry Stark

Zdarsky is probably a big emma ans scemma fan, son't want him on x-books

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Emma really thinks she is going to get him LOL but she is going to marry Stark

Zdarsky is probably a big emma ans scemma fan, son't want him on x-books
    It is sad that Emma's would lowered herself to starks level.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    It is sad that Emma's would lowered herself to starks level.
    Stark at least is charming and one of the most smart men on Earth.

Offtopic, but since you're talking about Stark, it's a bit awkward that everything about the Robot Revolution and the Sentinels doesn't converge at all.

BANNED

This was not as good as the first one I think.

But it was ok. LOL man the X-Men whooped the FF had them running for dear life.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    This was not as good as the first one I think.

But it was ok. LOL man the X-Men whooped the FF had them running for dear life.
    I honestly thought it was not enough. Like, C'mon, it is an island full of mutants...and they couldn't stop 4 ( and susan was ko'ed for a while) people? Ok, telepathy is out of the equation...what about everything else they have? ( That psylocke panel was so dumb. Like OOoO they have anti-tp techh what do I doo. Girl what about your TK???) I understand though, that it was not a fight to the death scenario( I don't want that to happen, btw) and that they needed to escape so that the plot progresses. But even so...it felt really stupid that a whole island was unable to detain 4 people.

Credit to Reed on his smart move to wake Susan up. Everything else they did was complete stupidity. Getting that close to the council, running when they got caught, Thing sucker-punching Piotr. Hang the intruders.

Doom looking to show up Reed. Typical silliness. Valeria shines as she should, Kate and Franklin sounded good, everyone else felt off to me. The mainline X-Books claimed this week, by intergalactic levels.

Let’s see how this unfolds. Next.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Fall-From-Grace View Post
    I honestly thought it was not enough. Like, C'mon, it is an island full of mutants...and they couldn't stop 4 ( and susan was ko'ed for a while) people? Ok, telepathy is out of the equation...what about everything else they have? ( That psylocke panel was so dumb. Like OOoO they have anti-tp techh what do I doo. Girl what about your TK???) I understand though, that it was not a fight to the death scenario( I don't want that to happen, btw) and that they needed to escape so that the plot progresses. But even so...it felt really stupid that a whole island was unable to detain 4 people.
    I love how Rogue is in the background and does absolutely nothing. Like, she just need to touch Johnny or Ben. The only thing we see is Gambit throwing cards that do absolutely nothing.

I feel like Psylocke in crossovers is used only to say obvious stuff in a single panel and show the psychic knife. Remember IvX where Medusa of all people pwned her? Or AvX where she got beaten by Daredevil? (I know this is Kwannon but for the sake of this story it didn't really matter).

BANNED

I know what you mean, but the FF bit off way more than they could chew. I did not like Johnny Storms Comment about them being CREEPS. This is why I don’t like him.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I know what you mean, but the FF bit off way more than they could chew. I did not like Johnny Storms Comment about them being CREEPS. This is why I don’t like him.
    "Ok, everything we accuse you without proof is a lie but you are still creeps" it's pretty pathetic, tbh.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Credit to Reed on his smart move to wake Susan up. Everything else they did was complete stupidity. Getting that close to the council, running when they got caught, Thing sucker-punching Piotr. Hang the intruders.

Doom looking to show up Reed. Typical silliness. Valeria shines as she should, Kate and Franklin sounded good, everyone else felt off to me. The mainline X-Books claimed this week, by intergalactic levels.

Let’s see how this unfolds. Next.
    Yeah what the hell was that when Emma detected Sue when Reed opened the hatch to her suit????? Uh confused. The X-Men that attacked them we I’d say not the most favorable, but they kinda got the job done.

So I dont read F4 at all. But do they always come off this annoying.

Everything they spout is petty or spiteful.

Is this how they are in-character?