Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Not sure what was Chip's endgame by having the smartest man on the planet sneak onto an island with 200k plus mutants without a plan.
    5/10.
    "Cable was right!"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    So let's invade a foreign country.

I hope the US or the UN say something about this. The mutants could literally threaten to stop giving them drugs until the FF are prosecuted.
    Pretty sure the UN is as useless in 616 as they are in real life, Havok.

"Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member

She even questioned their democracy. Which we do not really have but Shut Up, Sue.
    But Krakoa isn't a democracy at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    So what are the odds of Franklin being "cured" of his problem only for Doom to go possess him and use his power to do what Doom does best and try to take over the world only for Franklin to fight back and give up his powers temporarily?
    Then we get Franklin turn from an insufferable, insensitive asshat to insufferable, insensitive asshat who holds himself as the greatest hero the world has to offer.

I say very high.
    My guess is that Doom wants to "drain" Franklin more to power his Sentinels.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Not sure what was Chip's endgame by having the smartest man on the planet sneak onto an island with 200k plus mutants without a plan.
    5/10.
    The endgame will be that the misunderstanding between mutants and 4F will be resolved, Franklin will probably lose his powers because of Doom, they will kick some Doomsentinels ass and that's it.

Mighty Member

She even questioned their democracy. Which we do not really have but Shut Up, Sue.
    Krakoa is quite literally not a democracy.

Like by any definition

Okay so the false god was hardly in this issue so I enjoyed it that sense. However this all still seems rather pointless. It became clearly apparent that this ends with the false god, getting betrayed by Doom, the X-Men will team up with the 4 and afterwards, the false god will probably flex on the X-Men after Charles tries too and I quote, "Explain to them how things are"

Again fastforward to the now the False God is still less than worthless and even more of a pretender and has no interaction with Krakoa.

Also I do not like this art all the guys look basic and weird to me.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Okay so the false god was hardly in this issue so I enjoyed it that sense. However this all still seems rather pointless. It became clearly apparent that this ends with the false god, getting betrayed by Doom, the X-Men will team up with the 4 and afterwards, the false god will probably flex on the X-Men after Charles tries too and I quote, "Explain to them how things are"

Again fastforward to the now the False God is still less than worthless and even more of a pretender and has no interaction with Krakoa.

Also I do not like this art all the guys look basic and weird to me.
    Going back to the upcoming comics, it feels like this series is, yes, something of easy fruit. But it's also calling into question more about Krakoa and it's setting up further conflicts between the X-Men and other hero groups.

Also Dooms creepy uncle obsession with his rival and ex girlfriend children makes me uncomfortable.

Also Dooms creepy uncle obsession with his rival and ex girlfriend children makes me uncomfortable.
    it always have been really weird. Really telling that on secret wars he married a susan and had a franklin and a valeria with her

Extraordinary Member

Doom is...Doom is fun...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    it always have been really weird. Really telling that on secret wars he married a susan and had a franklin and a valeria with her
    I don't think it's helped by the fact that Val is his and Sue's daughter in alternate universes.

But man, does it make good drama

Is Valeria not the name of the ex-girlfriend to whom he literally condemned hell to make an armor with her skin?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Is Valeria not the name of the ex-girlfriend to whom he literally condemned hell to make an armor with her skin?
    Is that still canon? I actually do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Is that still canon? I actually do not know.
    I think it's a canon of the type "let's never mention it again" like Spider-man and Sins Past.

When the dinner scene started I was very "ehhhhh". I'd rather see more of the X-Men/FF but it's cool.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!