Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BAS View Post
    I have to say -- I think it's kind of funny that the preview thread far exceeded the activity on the actual review thread.
    I mean the trials and tribulations of Marvel's WASPiest Heros pale in comparison to The Crucible found in X-Men 7
    GrindrStone(D)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I mean the trials and tribulations of Marvel's WASPiest Heros pale in comparison to The Crucible found in X-Men 7
    X-Men 7 is definitely a hot mess in a good way.

Extraordinary Member

Can't remember if this has been posted before but....not the first time Charlie wanted to take Franklin away from his loving family.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Can't remember if this has been posted before but....not the first time Charlie wanted to take Franklin away from his loving family.
    I mean he ended up with an X team anyway
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

At least Pachecco gave her the I want to speak to the manager haircut. Dodson cant do anything right.

Quote Originally Posted by BAS View Post
    I have to say -- I think it's kind of funny that the preview thread far exceeded the activity on the actual review thread.
    I meannn outside the preview pages there wasn't much to talk about. Even those were a stretch to me lol. I guess Kitty selling the kids out to Doom was a gag but at that point in the book I was mad snoozing.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    At least Pachecco gave her the I want to speak to the manager haircut. Dodson cant do anything right.
    um he introduced her to some semblance of a brow game. checkmate. pachecco's wispies could never

BANNED

Thats only because in the 90s white girls hadnt stolen the thicc brows trend from brown girls. Sue goes where the wind blows.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I sort of taking offense to this because I do teach teenagers for a living even if they are legal adults. Some of them are stupid, but even they are not sitting on the waiting list for a Darwin Award.

But still, I think this issue partially helped kill the argument on X-Twitter which says Franklin wanted to explore his culture. I think this issue makes it pretty clear that he just wants his power.
    Well, that doesn't just prove he's stupid but also that he doesn't deserve it.
    I mean come on, he knows Doom is bad news, Valeria nows he is bad news and yet they are banking on him pulling it off with no repercussions? Or maybe they are arrogant enough to think they will be able to stop it by the small possibility that he likes them enough not to do anything shady?
    Valeria clearly is suffering from the same problem her dad is and that is she thinks she is smart enough to account for everything.

Got to ask this, now obviously, the X-men will arrive at his island of mutants right? And, therefore, get into a fracas with these Doom sentinels but I can't help but wonder...what if the mutants there come to Doom's defense? I mean despite being who he is, he does love his country and his people to a certain extent and we have seen in the past some coming to him out of genuine loyalty so where do would Latverian born mutants stand in all this, with Latveria first and foremost?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Got to ask this, now obviously, the X-men will arrive at his island of mutants right? And, therefore, get into a fracas with these Doom sentinels but I can't help but wonder...what if the mutants there come to Doom's defense? I mean despite being who he is, he does love his country and his people to a certain extent and we have seen in the past some coming to him out of genuine loyalty so where do would Latverian born mutants stand in all this, with Latveria first and foremost?
    I doubt they'd back up their dictator Dr. Freaking Doom with his Doom SENTINELS
    GrindrStone(D)

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Thats only because in the 90s white girls hadnt stolen the thicc brows trend from brown girls. Sue goes where the wind blows.
    I guess you've never seen pictures of Joan Crawford from the 40s and 50s. Everything old is new again as the saying goes
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 02-29-2020 at 02:18 AM.

The people of Latveria have always been quite in favor of Doom.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I guess you've never seen pictures of Joan Crawford from the 40s and 50s. Everything old is new again as the saying goes
    I was watching Johnny Guitar last night. Joan must’ve had a pound of makeup caked on her face.

Extraordinary Member

But are they Sentinels designed to track and hunt mutants....or are they just giant Doom-bots for him to make yet another play for world domination?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I was watching Johnny Guitar last night. Joan must’ve had a pound of makeup caked on her face.

Serving up unrealistic Scary Doll Bitch Face UNrealness
    GrindrStone(D)