Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    I really did enjoy this issue a lot. Was nice to see Colossus finally start getting focus, and I like Sage also got a nice little moment to shine. As for the mystery Russian... has Mikhail ever been particularly wealthy? And would XENO even let a mutant in their ranks?

I'd love to see some sort of Gene Nation reunion. Some designs in there I always really liked.

Thicc tumor boy.

Incredible Member

Unfortunately, while Colossus's maneuver took out XENO's dollar store Dominos, Domino herself also been mortally wounded. As Neena lays dying, she begs Piotr to promise she won't forget anything when she's resurrected... and he agrees.
    Is it a sucker bet to suggest that Colossus will report back that she wanted to be restored to the last backup before half her skin was flayed off?

Sounds like Black Mirror
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by jonincentex View Post
    I won't be surprised if you are right about that. I just hope they actually tell a good story to explain why such a powerful mutant who is strong like Colossus, can teleport like Illyana, is a living energy weapon, and he has a power similar to the molecule man is teaming up with humans to do this. He's one mutant that truly shouldn't need anyone's help.

Oh wait, since he's not a telepath, he does have one weakness that could explain it all. If your prediction comes true, they can say his actions are/were the result of being under the control of the Shadow King, the other omega level mutant who has yet to appear on Krakoa.
    Seems like they have teleporters, the same happened on Marauders

BANNED

I really did enjoy this issue a lot. Was nice to see Colossus finally start getting focus, and I like Sage also got a nice little moment to shine. As for the mystery Russian... has Mikhail ever been particularly wealthy? And would XENO even let a mutant in their ranks?
    I don’t know, but Peter did a portrait of Mikhail last issue which set my alarms off. Wait, maybe Colossus is the mystery Russian?? Remember he silenced that XENO goon in the second issue. Homeboy has been acting weird as f***.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I don’t know, but Peter did a portrait of Mikhail last issue which set my alarms off. Wait, maybe Colossus is the mystery Russian?? Remember he silenced that XENO goon in the second issue. Homeboy has been acting weird as f***.
    I feel like Colossus would have even less money to contribute, haha. Plus I think everyone else there would be booing him for destroying the lab and army.

I'm positive there's some connection there, though. Whether it's Mikhail himself though? Hard to say.

Fantastic Member

I like what they are trying to do with Colossus but they failed to set it up properly by not showing his actual trauma and issues with what happened in Russia and after it and so now showing him scarred and hesitant to go on just looks like cowardice. Rather unfortunate at how they handled that, because with ressurection an easy way out of bad memories and a literal fresh start, Colossus is probably not the first or last to consider just asking for a do-over—but it ignores the greater context that he’s been surrounded by telepaths capable of modifying memories if that is the heart of the issue. The death is certainly a dramatic symbol for it but has never been necessary to allow for what he’s discussing here.

Which just makes it all less effective. I hope they at least do right and have him keep his word—because going back on it would be a huge sign of them taking the character in the wrong direction imo.

Gordon Creed would be cool as the mystery man.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Mighty Member

Solid interesting issue, I love the DNA clone of Domino.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'm not super invested in Domino, but I enjoyed these past two issued focusing on her. Glad to see Colossus back in action, and that Domino is finally getting rid of those wired enhancements. Percy does a really good job fleshing these characters out, and I really enjoyed the four leaf clover thing. I'm not sure if that's been utilized before in regards to Domino, but I thought it was a nice moment.

I feel like Colossus would have even less money to contribute, haha. Plus I think everyone else there would be booing him for destroying the lab and army.

I'm positive there's some connection there, though. Whether it's Mikhail himself though? Hard to say.
    True, they probably have footage of Piotr taking down the train. But I still get the feeling he's a sleeper because of his silencing of the Xeno goon as Vegan mentioned.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorsify View Post
    I like what they are trying to do with Colossus but they failed to set it up properly by not showing his actual trauma and issues with what happened in Russia and after it and so now showing him scarred and hesitant to go on just looks like cowardice. Rather unfortunate at how they handled that, because with ressurection an easy way out of bad memories and a literal fresh start, Colossus is probably not the first or last to consider just asking for a do-over—but it ignores the greater context that he’s been surrounded by telepaths capable of modifying memories if that is the heart of the issue. The death is certainly a dramatic symbol for it but has never been necessary to allow for what he’s discussing here.

Which just makes it all less effective. I hope they at least do right and have him keep his word—because going back on it would be a huge sign of them taking the character in the wrong direction imo.
    telepaths messing with people heads i snever a good call, Xavier screwed up with Namor's head

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Because Encyclopedia Moira said war with humans will not ensure mutant survival. They don't want to fight humans.
    Although many have read PoX and HoX they don't seem to understand what Xavier, Moira and Magneto want to avoid. In the end both humans and mutants lose.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorsify View Post

I don’t think it’s cowardice. Unless people suffering from PTSD and depression are cowards? I don’t believe that at all. I think Peter suggested committing suicide for Domino’s sake. He saw how traumatized she was and put it out there as an option and that he would do it with her so she doesn’t have to be alone.

Thoroughly enjoyed this issue. I have never really been a fan of Domino but this series has really made me love the character, which is a testament of the great work Percy is doing. Only "complaint" I have is that I really miss Cassara on art, but thankfully he'll be back next issue.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel