Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Idk. Who teaches students?!

Who trains young Padawans?!
    They don't get there's no easy way to learn that stuff in the MU. Every magic user learns from another magic user. Now with Strange Academy, they'll finally have that. Long overdue!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    She is calculating enough to avoid Strange and seek Dr. Doom. Aware the power is dark and aware that it will have consequences. So she's pretty with it.
    Strange didn't know it and often seeks the help of Doom himself. Even seeks out the help of Loki.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Strange didn't know it and often seeks the help of Doom himself. Even seeks out the help of Loki.
    Strange would not help her because its dark magic. It said he would not approve

She is calculating enough to avoid Strange and seek Dr. Doom. Aware the power is dark and aware that it will have consequences. So she's pretty with it.
    Wasn't Strange intervention a big apart in leading up to no more mutants it's been a while since I read House of M but pretty sure he was the last avenger to talk to her before that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Side note can I just say I honestly prefer unapologetic Wanda at this point, I mean she already tried to fix M-Day and the X-Men fucked that up, she tried to apologize they rejected her, she helped restore mutants, their still talking ****, she ditched Magneto and her X-Gene and their still talking ****! Patience runs out her being more on the unapologetic side works better as far as consistency.
    Agreed. Because there's nothing that can be done at this point.

Wasn't Strange intervention a big apart in leading up to no more mutants it's been a while since I read House of M but pretty sure he was the last avenger to talk to her before that moment.
    We're talking about the retcon. That tried to absolve her but took away the insanity plea and made her look even more guilty

Strange would not help her because its dark magic. It said he would not approve
    He used dark magic just before this event. LOL

We're talking about the retcon. That tried to absolve her but took away the insanity plea and made her look even more guilty
    Well it's a retcon of a retcon. So they cancel each other out.

From whom? There were no books on it. I'm not aware of a magic school in the MU. Storywise Doom was the only option.
    If Doom was her only option then she should have forgone the entire thing, but she didn't and what happened, happened.

Bottom line is she was fooling around with things out of her league and she lost control.

She made a conscious decision to work with the man so she has to bite the bullet. There's no way around that.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

He used dark magic just before this event. LOL
    So? It doesn't change the fact that Wanda did not ask Strange because she felt he would not approve. Thus she went to Doom. She never asked Strange to his face she made an assumption

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    If Doom was her only option then she should have forgone the entire thing, but she didn't and what happened, happened.

Bottom line is she was fooling around with things out of her league and she lost control.

She made a conscious decision to work with the man so she has to bite the bullet. There's no way around that.
    Then the same is true for everyone else that is currently or ever has worked with villains.

Side note can I just say I honestly prefer unapologetic Wanda at this point, I mean she already tried to fix M-Day and the X-Men fucked that up, she tried to apologize they rejected her, she helped restore mutants, their still talking ****, she ditched Magneto and her X-Gene and their still talking ****! Patience runs out her being more on the unapologetic side works better as far as consistency.
    I agree, you spilled

I disagree, her being unapologetic paints her in a horrible light. While I don't think she should be saying sorry all the time, she shouldn't be dismissing mutants and their plea like in UA either.

So? It doesn't change the fact that Wanda did not ask Strange because she felt he would not approve. Thus she went to Doom. She never asked Strange to his face
    No it absolutely makes it so none of that trash makes sense to the canon before it.

Then the same is true for everyone else that is currently or ever has worked with villains.
    For sure.

When it bite them it bites them.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!