Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    then she better get the fxking chaos emeralds or whatever she needs to control herself , or some xanax
    She had gotten control under the tutelage of Agatha. But Bendis forgot that. I think she should stay away though. Her being there is just antagonizing. If kids are that frightened of her it does no good. She had offered to repower mutants one at a time when she still had the life force, and Scott refused. So there's nothing she can do now without it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She had gotten control under the tutelage of Agatha. But Bendis forgot that. I think she should stay away though. Her being there is just antagonizing. If kids are that frightened of her it does no good. She had offered to repower mutants one at a time when she still had the life force, and Scott refused. So there's nothing she can do now without it.
    her brother is a literal sonic, so my chaos emeralds theory stands

her brother is a literal sonic, so my chaos emeralds theory stands
    I'm now picturing him running through loops for rings, haha.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm now picturing him running through loops for rings, haha.
    wanda with a hammer: hammewanda or wandammer

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    It’s easy from the mind of an X-Men fan to blame Wanda for a lot. She got rid of a lot of people’s favourite characters, A- and Z-List, in one fell swoop. However, she was a woman who simply lost her grip of reality after a mental breakdown. The anger they felt at losing their powers is justified (and I wasn’t a fan of the storyline since it now defines Wanda) but they’re literally disregarding it for what it was: the actions of an emotionally unstable mutant who was too powerful to contain it.

They welcomed Jean back with open arms when she destroyed a planet and everyone on it, and then lost her **** several times afterwards as Dark Phoenix. The parallels between their stories aren’t that different, other than Wanda’s actions directly affected them as a species. It’s hard to take the moral high ground when they didn’t care for an alien species that was exterminated when Jean lost control.
    Phoenix Force, not Jean.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

wanda with a hammer: hammewanda or wandammer
    Wandammer sounds better, lol.

Wait. Does Wanda have any mutant friends.

I can't think of one mutant she interacted with since she joined the Avengers.

Is this some deep down self-loathing? That could be an interesting angle to see discussed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

Is this some deep down self-loathing? That could be an interesting angle to see discussed.
    rogue, alex.... thats it

rogue, alex.... thats it
    Her brother?
    EDIT: **** nvm I forgot... Damn

Last edited by BroHomo; 02-27-2020 at 03:02 PM.
    GrindrStone(D)

Alex, Rogue are work friends and Quicksilver is her brother.

That's messed up. Wanda really hasn't been part of the mutant world. Now I really wanna see her interact with other mutants

Double post.

Ultimate Member

Her brother, and the Beast. That's about all I remember. She didn't have any significant contact with Firestar and Justice when they were Avengers together (spending her time interacting primarily with Simon, and Vance and Angelica spending an extended time infiltrating another group, IIRC, so they had few chances to cross paths). Later she was on a group with Havok and Rogue, but other than Rogue constantly picking fights with her, and then eventually trying to kill her, I don't remember much interaction...

I don't see it as self-loathing, so much as not caring one bit about mutants as a culture or people or movement (but only as individuals), as her first introduction to that world was as part of Magneto's Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, an experience she doesn't seem to remember fondly, and which seems to have left her with little appetite for hanging out with groups of mutants, particularly groups of mutants that have welcomed Magneto for decades now ('cause she doesn't seem to like hanging out with Magneto...).

On the upside, Magneto doesn't ask her to do the sexy dance for him anymore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Her brother, and the Beast. That's about all I remember. She didn't have any significant contact with Firestar and Justice when they were Avengers together (spending her time interacting primarily with Simon, and Vance and Angelica spending an extended time infiltrating another group, IIRC, so they had few chances to cross paths). Later she was on a group with Havok and Rogue, but other than Rogue constantly picking fights with her, and then eventually trying to kill her, I don't remember much interaction...

I don't see it as self-loathing, so much as not caring one bit about mutants as a culture or people or movement (but only as individuals), as her first introduction to that world was as part of Magneto's Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, an experience she doesn't seem to remember fondly, and which seems to have left her with little appetite for hanging out with groups of mutants, particularly groups of mutants that have welcomed Magneto for decades now ('cause she doesn't seem to like hanging out with Magneto...).

On the upside, Magneto doesn't ask her to do the sexy dance for him anymore.
    wasnt the wanda dance a meme? i remember a couple of years people posting memes that were made here on tumblr

She just never had many stories with them at all. She was more of a mentor to Justice and Firestar than friend. But they were on the Avengers at the time. Beast years and years ago, but they haven't had any recent interactions. Also was because he was on the Avengers.

wasnt the wanda dance a meme? i remember a couple of years people posting memes that were made here on tumblr
    Yep, someone Photoshopped that Wanda kicking Jean . They used the panel when she was hunched over after getting stabbed by Wolverine in Morrison run. The best of those memes