Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Dr. Strange also forgot what Chaos Magic was, so he makes mistakes too.
    Wandas chaos wave was omniversal shown by tge omniscient narrator and Roma. As I said Beast visited all those realities the only mutants who kept their powers were derivatives of the 198 who were protected by Strange and Frost.

BANNED

i still to this day how did emma...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    wanda is gonna remain irrelevant, no one say's its morally correct but cultures tell stories, and like all stories its not completly true, but the effect of the decimation was such its normal mutants are still afraid of the human super hero that wished mutants would go away
    If she’s irrelevant, why do people keep making threads about her?

And if characters are afraid of her, how does that make her irrelevant either?

BANNED

If she’s irrelevant, why do people keep making threads about her?

And if characters are afraid of her, how does that make her irrelevant either?

if you consider being the candyman of a nation relevant then you should be satisfied

i still to this day how did emma...
    Bendis I guess.

Ms. Marvel and the Avengers seemed to think the telepaths could protect them from Wandas powers. In the final issue Dr Strange says he and Emma protected the 198 from Wanda. So unless Emma selectively made Wanda forget about 200 mutants.

Also if I remember correctly, Iceman had one of his mutations deleted and Emma unlocked another. So he needs to go through the crucible to get back the other. Same with Polaris
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 03-01-2020 at 07:43 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Bendis I guess.

Ms. Marvel and the Avengers seemed to think the telepaths could protect them from Wandas powers. In the final issue Dr Strange says he and Emma protected the 198 from Wanda. So unless Emma selectively made Wanda forget about 200 mutants.
    emma couldnt keep dani/jubs and polaris in mind?????????????? maybe sofia????? stan card destroyed, i unstan

emma couldnt keep dani/jubs and polaris in mind?????????????? maybe sofia????? stan card destroyed, i unstan
    Well Sofia is trash though. She's second worst to Wallflower

Jubilee I feel for. Its only a theory though. I don't know hpw Bendis intended it to work.

if you consider being the candyman of a nation relevant then you should be satisfied
    Relevant has no inherent “goodness” or “badness” to it.

Relevant has no inherent “goodness” or “badness” to it.
    I think thats how Wanda works best. No inherent goodness or badness, just opportunistic, selfish, entitled with a dash pf daddy issues and perhaps a carrier of a urea cycle defect.

I think thats how Wanda works best. No inherent goodness or badness, just opportunistic, selfish, entitled with a dash pf daddy issues and perhaps a carrier of a urea cycle defect.
    If you support bad writing, be my guest.

I think the stories that came out of decimation were some of the best. Wanda works best as an antagonist to mutants. The Avengers can do whatever they want with her. But whenever there is a crossover it should never be forgotten

I think it's how I see the Krakoans… minus the daddy issues, of course. (The daddy issues concern more Quicksilver and Lorna, though, imho…)
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    I think it's how I see the Krakoans… minus the daddy issues, of course. (The daddy issues concern more Quicksilver and Lorna, though, imho…)
    I think one is a statement based on a single character who has a history of those things while the other is a sweeping statement to thousands of mutants all with different perosanlities, histories, ideals and aspirations who aren't homogenous. So while the statement could apply to some Krakoans its false to say it applies to all.

BANNED

when its the majority of writting that characther Is, the only other option is the cassandra cain new 52 treatment

Wandas chaos wave was omniversal shown by tge omniscient narrator and Roma. As I said Beast visited all those realities the only mutants who kept their powers were derivatives of the 198 who were protected by Strange and Frost.
    Chaos Wave wasn't Wanda power
    In a Dr Strange comic from last year they call her reality warp just Planetary