Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    But do you use soap?
    Soap is usually reserved for a shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Are u sure? I can see others commenting more than the actual Wanda fans ��
    This is our annual vent on Wanda thread if you must know.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Jeen befriended her. Adult Jean disliked her but still thought of her as a good person

That artist cannot draw freckles. They made her look like she needs a dermatologist.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

This is our annual vent on Wanda thread if you must know.
    more like bi-monthly, and when we hate on wanda we hate on the avengers so its a 2 for 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Soap is usually reserved for a shower.
    So you don't use soap when you bathe, musty? The hell is wrong with you.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

So you don't use soap when you bathe, musty? The hell is wrong with you.
    It’s usually a just soak, as I often use Epsom salt for achey muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    more like bi-monthly, and when we hate on wanda we hate on the avengers so its a 2 for 1
    I try to take a stab at the Avengers every chance, I get.

It’s usually a just soak, as I often use Epsom salt for achey muscles.
    Forgive me for rudely asking your age.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Forgive me for rudely asking your age.

/10char

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the fact this is more active than the actual wanda thread should tell you so
    Well, Wanda belongs to a franchise less popular than the X-Men, I don't think her fans would deny that overall. When The Avengers briefly became a comics franchise as big as the X-Men it was during the era when Wanda was not allowed in it.

The true Wanda fan finds her in '60s and '70s comics and a lot of other runs that are basically homages to the '60s and '70s, e.g. the 1998 revamp, JLA/Avengers and other nostalgia traps. She is a retro character in a lot of ways.

But that's fine, we don't want her to be super famous, just like we don't want her to be the most powerful. If Marvel would just put her back on the Avengers roster where she belongs we'd probably be contented no matter what shit they were talking about her on Krakoa.

(If she got back onto the Avengers just so they could do Avengers vs. X-Men 2 over whether to kill the Pretender, her fans would probably take that deal. We're just that desperate.)

/10char
    I'm 26. Not a meat head, but I do work out

Are Epsom salt baths what await me in ten years?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

I'm 26. Not a meat head, but I do work out

Are Epsom salt baths what await me in ten years?
    They’re good for achey muscles. You should try it.

My personal use has more to do with my genetically inherited disorder, though. And, currently, my hemorrhoids (I swear they weren’t caused by Wanda-haters).

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Well, Wanda belongs to a franchise less popular than the X-Men, I don't think her fans would deny that overall. When The Avengers briefly became a comics franchise as big as the X-Men it was during the era when Wanda was not allowed in it.

The true Wanda fan finds her in '60s and '70s comics and a lot of other runs that are basically homages to the '60s and '70s, e.g. the 1998 revamp, JLA/Avengers and other nostalgia traps. She is a retro character in a lot of ways.

But that's fine, we don't want her to be super famous, just like we don't want her to be the most powerful. If Marvel would just put her back on the Avengers roster where she belongs we'd probably be contented no matter what shit they were talking about her on Krakoa.

(If she got back onto the Avengers just so they could do Avengers vs. X-Men 2 over whether to kill the Pretender, her fans would probably take that deal. We're just that desperate.)
    Just saying that I've been reading Avengers with Wanda in it, X-men and many other Marvel's stuff…
    Once, comics weren't that expensive.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

They’re good for achey muscles. You should try it.

My personal use has more to do with my genetically inherited disorder, though. And, currently, my hemorrhoids (I swear they weren’t caused by Wanda-haters).
    When, I was younger(14-16)I boxed and I'd just deal with the soreness the next day like a barbarian if I didn't have any icy hot patches. I knew of salt baths of course, but never really gave them much thought.

Now as I'm getting older I've come to realize that I'm sore a lot longer than usual. Maybe it is time for the good ol Epsom salt...

(Also I know we're a tough crowd)
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

When, I was younger(14-16)I boxed and I'd just deal with the soreness the next day like a barbarian if I didn't have any icy hot patches. I knew of salt baths of course, but never really gave them much thought.

Now as I'm getting older I've come to realize that I'm sore a lot longer than usual. Maybe it is time for the good ol Epsom salt...

(Also I know we're a tough crowd)
    Well, just your basic Epsom salt will work. They sell scented kinds, but they’re usually flowery smells (not my preference).

You can also add a bit of apple cider vinegar, but if you don’t like the smell of vinegar...well, don’t do it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post

thats sad ngl