Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
    Spectacular Member

Bump given current events.

She would be on the omega list for reality warping: Magical manipulation and would have been the rictor in excalibur with knowledge of human magic and intrigued by what apoc was doing with mutant magic and ultimately would have taken his place after he left and created the mutant grimore which would have then lead captain britain and them up against whats in the darkhold. a boy can dream. But they would have handled her more like sinsister and she would have taken jean's seat on the council after proving herself in x of swords.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    She would be on the omega list for reality warping: Magical manipulation and would have been the rictor in excalibur with knowledge of human magic and intrigued by what apoc was doing with mutant magic and ultimately would have taken his place after he died and created the mutant grimore which would have then lead captain britain and them up against whats in the darkhold. a boy can dream. But they would have handled her more like sinsister and she would have taken jean's seat on the council after proving herself in x of swords.
    Great, I want J D W to hire you asap!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Great, I want J D W to hire you asap!
    Lol i appreciate that but i know my limitations. I'm not a writer but i have good ideas and level up quick with art when with direction. lol. I'm sore a russo brother type i know i need a better more controlled half. lol. OH and i'm amazing a pr and seeing both sides. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/