Fantastic Member

Default Naofumi vs Maple

So, a few people in the anime community have been talking about this one. Naofumi from Rising of the Shield Hero vs Maple from I Don't Want to Get Hurt, So I Put All My Points Into Defense.

Standard Khazan Arena fight.

Who wins? Or does it end in a draw, with both unable to hurt the other?

Maple eats Naofumi (as of the latest episodes of their respective anime series).

No, seriously, the only time she uses the Eat command is when she's in a situation where the enemy cannot hurt her. And that always seems to do some guaranteed damage (probably 1 HP, but.... she's willing to OMNOMNOM for as long as it takes).

Naofumi might have been able to bind and 10-count Maple that way, and there is a possibility of Curse damage from the Rage Shield, but as of Episode 8 of Bofuri…..

Well, Naofumi just has to hope Maple doesn't decide to go straight to Golden Angel-Demon/Kaiju-Gundam Dendrodrium Final Form on him. Which is a possibility if the forms are not exclusive, and we haven't seen anything claiming they are. Maple Tree REALLY shouldn't let Maple wander around by herself anymore. Anyway, even just using the Atrocity Skill will make Maple big enough to Devour Naofumi in one bite. And Naofumi is not the one in his party that worked their way out of the belly of a beast, that was Filo.

And Maple. She did that, too. Poor demon.... "Well, I'll eat you, too!" should be a boast, not a fact.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight