Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Didn't the Architect say the very first iteration of The Matrix was pure hell on Earth? I guess that would be John Wick. The second was too much like heaven, I guess that would be Bill & Ted. Speed and Point Break could come after...I can't think of what 5th popular movie for Keanu's could fit. I mean I liked him in Constantine but I figured I was in the minority.
    No, (I think) Agent Smith said the first version was a paradise, and the AI lost whole crops because human minds couldn't accept it, and kept trying to wake up from the simulation.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    No, (I think) Agent Smith said the first version was a paradise, and the AI lost whole crops because human minds couldn't accept it, and kept trying to wake up from the simulation.
    Right, I had it backwards. The first version of the Matrix was a paradise; humans didn't accept it, so the Architect went in the complete opposite direction for the second version. That version was too cruel so humans rejected it too.

Sooo first Matrix = Bill & Ted
    Second = John Wick

Or you just have John Wick be the alternate universe Bill and Ted where Ted failed his history test and went to military school.

By the way, you could totally have Constantine show up in hell for the Bogus Journey movie.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Mighty Member

Van Damme's Time Cop replaces Kyle Reese in Terminator...

Astonishing Member

In Europe Hannibal Lecter becomes intrigued by the legend of Keyser Soze. A Silence of the Lambs/Usual Suspects mash up would be awesome.

Mighty Member

70's Rocky vs Jon Voight's THE CHAMP (70's Rocky rip-off). The champ dies in the end apparently. I've long thought about the idea of a Rocky/Adonis Creed victory that shatters the dreams of the other fighter and how the victor could turn around and help the loser. Would love a story like this involving Adonis and a troubled fighter trained by Clubber Lang...

Pixar's Cars is set in the same universe as Stephen King's Maximum Overdrive, just much much later.

Mighty Member

All of Arnie's movies turn out to be a Total recall adventures. Similar for dreams and comas for Steven Seagle, Bruce Campbell, Christopher Walken, Sigourney Weaver (others?)

Evil Dead and Return of the Living Dead seem a natural combination
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Mighty Member

Die hard 3 : under siege

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I thought of one today: Planet of the Apes and Mad Max. They both take place on the same planet only there weren't any apes on Australia.

While I never really put this one together on my own, I've noticed folks mention this one a couple of times...

The late-eighties kid's horror film The Gate is taking place in the previously existing "Evil Dead" universe.