Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    If not already stated...Synch aka Mr. Anything you do, he can do better of mutantdom.
    I can't wait to see my boo strut out of the Vault carrying the other two, rainbow aura shining bright! I hope Monet's there to give him a kiss!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I can't wait to see my boo strut out of the Vault carrying the other two, rainbow aura shining bright! I hope Monet's there to give him a kiss!
    Lol, they gonna see our boy shining!!!! When Krakoa is going down hard, I can easily see Hickman bringing him back into the scene super evolved having the time and experience to master his power in crazy ways. He would be a one man mutant army!
    Last edited by dkrook; 03-06-2020 at 09:30 AM.

Fantastic Member

Default mutants who ought to be Omegas

Forgive me if I have repeated a topic. Here's my list of potential Omegas:

Magma
    Polaris
    Rachel Summers (I hate the Prestige code-name. It's dumb.)
    Eva Bell
    Hijack (The guy can take over computers which means he could possibly take over the world.)
    Moira X

Who have I missed?

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Rogue has not shown a limit of people she can absorb with her powers.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 06-21-2021 at 09:20 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Siena Blaze.

Joke answer, Wolverine Omega at appearing in most comics at once.

Semi serious answer, also Wolverine, just make him an omega for healing himself already.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Honestly pretty much every major X-Man has pulled off either an Omega level feat or has a power so specific nobody could possibly be better at it than them.

Extraordinary Member

Right now it's inconceivable that there could be a teleporter who is more powerful than Magik. Unlimited reach through space and time and seemingly no limit on the number of portals or the size of the portals she can summon. The only teleporter who can even be mentioned in the same breath is America Chavez and that's only in terms of spatial range, in terms of temporal range as well as size and number of portals she doesn't compare whatsoever. I've come up with a theory that has no on-panel evidence that her mutant power is boosted by being in control of Limbo to explain why she's not an omega.

Elixir could possibly be an omega healer. Both he and Triage can heal the dead, but Elixir was the one chosen to be part of the Five.
    Last edited by sunofdarkchild; 06-21-2021 at 11:45 PM.

Shortpack.

Extraordinary Member

Manifold and Magik

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Siena Blaze.
    Either Siena or Firestar. Both similar electromagnetic powers but one of them doesn't care that they rip apart the atmosphere when they use their powers.

Well, Rachel Grey/Summers obviously, since she is the first mutant to ever be referred to as being Omega Level on panel. And am I mistaken or was Chamber referred to as being Omega Level at some point too? And Xavier and Shadow King seem to be such strong telepaths that I don’t get why they aren’t omegas. As far as I can tell, Jean & Quentin have never been shown doing stuff (at least without the aid of Phoenix Force) that Xavier & Farouk couldn’t also do. And of course Scarlet Witch IF she were to be returned to being a mutant, regardless if she is the daughter of Magneto or not.

But I think that only these characters should be classified as omegas besides the ones that already are. I personally like and prefer that being Omega Level isn’t common and having so many core X-Men and their affiliates being Omega Level is a bit of a stretch already. Omegas should be rare and not every character with a unique power should be Omega when it comes to that particular power. For example, just because someone like Hijack can take over computers doesn’t mean that he can take over computers around the planet all at once or that he can control one computer on the other side of the planet and it’s possible that an A.I. or even some so far unknown mutant could possibly surpass his powers now or in the future. So the ”Omega Level” classification should be rare and used very sparingly.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

As Polaris and Rachel have others above them in their power-class that are omega, I do not see them become one.

I do agree on Magma and even Hijack.

We also should have a terra former as omega, so perhaps Petra, or Zealot?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Joke answer, Wolverine Omega at appearing in most comics at once.

Semi serious answer, also Wolverine, just make him an omega for healing himself already.
    Elixir seems to have a better healing factor by defualt. If Logan could heal like Foley could then Logan wouldn't have adamantium in him which would make him...less interesting?
    Last edited by CoCoBandz; 06-22-2021 at 04:54 AM.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!