Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

I would love for magma or meggan to be omega
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    Forgive me if I have repeated a topic. Here's my list of potential Omegas:

Magma
    Polaris
    Rachel Summers (I hate the Prestige code-name. It's dumb.)
    Eva Bell
    Hijack (The guy can take over computers which means he could possibly take over the world.)
    Moira X

Who have I missed?
    Moira's powers are finite. She cant be an omega

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Elixir seems to have a better healing factor by defualt. If Logan could heal like Foley could then Logan wouldn't have adamantium in him which would make him...less interesting?
    I think they could both be Omegas like both QQ and Jean are telepathic omegas. Logan healed from being burnt to a skeleton by Nitro and Foley resurrected himself if I’m not mistaken. Same power still both basically limitless. Deadpool would fit right in as well.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I think they could both be Omegas like both QQ and Jean are telepathic omegas. Logan healed from being burnt to a skeleton by Nitro and Foley resurrected himself if I’m not mistaken. Same power still both basically limitless. Deadpool would fit right in as well.
    Elixir trumps him bc his omega status isnt simply for healing; its biokinesis. Its something he can exert on himself AND others. Logan doesnt have unlimited potential bc he is limited to himself and all he can do is heal his cells and body parts, whereas Elixir can do that and change them. He doesnt even need to touch a person as he can create biospheres to heal people at long range. This isnt the same as Jean and Quentin who can theoretically do the same things. Logan simply cant do what Josh does
    Last edited by Havok83; 06-22-2021 at 07:54 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Elixir trumps him bc his omega status isnt simply for healing; its biokinesis. Its something he can exert on himself AND others. Logan doesnt have unlimited potential bc he is limited to himself and all he can do is heal his cells and body parts, whereas Elixir can do that and change them. He doesnt even need to touch a person as he can create biospheres to heal people at long range. This the same as Jean and Quentin who can theoretically do the same things. Logan simply cant do what Josh does
    And also didn't storm already kill him by absolutely incinerating every cell in his body in the perfect storm storyline. All it took was one serious bolt of lightning.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    Hickman published a list of omega level mutants and there were some glaring omissions.

The most obvious one was Professor Charles Francis Xavier. Last time I checked he was the most powerful telepath on the planet. What happened to that?

I would also argue that Magma is an omega. I think you could also make a case for Eva Bell.

Is there anybody else who you think ought to be on the list? Anybody want to disagree with me?
    Ohk so I want leech to be considered omega. He has always been the one most dreaded by other mutants due to his power even omega mutants like storm and Mr M are all under his power. He is also good representation on not human looking omega mutants though the arakii fill that spot it would be nice for a morlock to be up there. Plus I love his charachter very much.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    Well, Rachel Grey/Summers obviously, since she is the first mutant to ever be referred to as being Omega Level on panel. And am I mistaken or was Chamber referred to as being Omega Level at some point too?.
    You're not mistaken. Chambers been mentioned as having Omega potential or at least be hugely powerful... if he wasn't so afraid of losing his body. I can't remember the issue though. Dudes made of pure Psionic/nuclear/biokinetic energy. The the Gen X novel by Scott Lobell said he had the possibility to do things like create life, regenerate, control the psionic plane, remote viewing, flight, prescience, alter the fabric of reality or even travel in time. Not just be Mr Blaster. He even blew himself up and managed to create himself a new body.

He could be edging up on Omega level. If writers remembered he's not just a fire based mutant that is

Quote Originally Posted by Salemdelight View Post
    You're not mistaken. Chambers been mentioned as having Omega potential or at least be hugely powerful... if he wasn't so afraid of losing his body. I can't remember the issue though. Dudes made of pure Psionic/nuclear/biokinetic energy. The the Gen X novel by Scott Lobell said he had the possibility to do things like create life, regenerate, control the psionic plane, remote viewing, flight, prescience, alter the fabric of reality or even travel in time. Not just be Mr Blaster. He even blew himself up and managed to create himself a new body.

He could be edging up on Omega level. If writers remembered he's not just a fire based mutant that is
    That was all before Vulcan was created and he is king of energy manipulation

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Ohk so I want leech to be considered omega. He has always been the one most dreaded by other mutants due to his power even omega mutants like storm and Mr M are all under his power. He is also good representation on not human looking omega mutants though the arakii fill that spot it would be nice for a morlock to be up there. Plus I love his charachter very much.
    Leech's ability is easily mimicked and surpassed by technology, so I don't think he'd be Omega. Since the launch of Krakoa, every two-bit punk has Mutant dampening abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Leech's ability is easily mimicked and surpassed by technology, so I don't think he'd be Omega. Since the launch of Krakoa, every two-bit punk has Mutant dampening abilities.
    Thats true and lets not forget the Scarlet Witch was able to turn off a mutant's X-gene permanently across the globe, something Leech could never

That was all before Vulcan was created and he is king of energy manipulation
    True. I was only pointing out he had potential, once. That depends on writers whims, and some obviously thought he could be an Omega. But nobody's bothered to use his potential, which is a shame. If we're going by the 'there can only be one' rules he's also beaten by Proteus too as Chamber doesn't just manipulate Psionic energy, he is Psionic energy (in a shell).

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    To be fair, any ability can eventually be surpassed by technology.

BANNED

Thats true and lets not forget the Scarlet Witch was able to turn off a mutant's X-gene permanently across the globe, something Leech could never
    Yh but sis was getting amped from different sources the demon chaos god, the life force of the planet and so on. On a normal day she can't pull a house of M. Plus I mean they could expand on his ability. They could easily bump him up.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh but sis was getting amped from different sources the demon chaos god, the life force of the planet and so on. On a normal day she can't pull a house of M. Plus I mean they could expand on his ability. They could easily bump him up.
    The High Evolutionary did the same thing as Wanda though back in the late 90s and there were millions more mutants back then. Leech is limited by proximity and his powers havent expanded much since he was create. Until he can do a planetary feat (the current upper limit to this), he cant by an omega by definition

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    To be fair, any ability can eventually be surpassed by technology.
    Apparently not as the abstracts and Molecule Man are a constant.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!