Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    People are forgetting that Rogue's base power is life energy absorption. The power reproduction is a side effect of using said powers on super-powered organisms and is supposed to be temporary. Her base power levels being so high is due to retaining Wonder Man's powers just like with Ms. Marvel's powers before. The loss of the power recall ability and the psychological drawbacks would probably put her in Alpha-tier.
    Has she always been able to retain the powers? She can use every power that she has copied ?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    Has she always been able to retain the powers? She can use every power that she has copied ?
    It was a short story arc that started when Sage joined but ended around they fought Vargas.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    It was a short story arc that started when Sage joined but ended around they fought Vargas.
    It was not a single arch.
    she did that of remembering powers absorbed privately decades before, in Marvelfanfare and without help from Sage. I mean this really is potential of her, that at some point it will do again, shejust have to learn to do it.

But now if she wished she could take away the powers of any other without negative effects.
    Staying with powers permanetly be able to always have staged her abilities ( Ms Marvel . And now wondrman powers ).
    something that neither Hope and synch can.

but as I said she enters as omega because it has no defined upper limit inn what powers she can absorb.
    Hope yes .. and Rogue took and manipulated the power of hundreds of people.
    Hope couldn't even get 20 without wearing out

She has no defined upper limit on how much vital energy.
    minds or souls it takes.

She was able to merge and scan thousands and thousands of legions.

There are several aspects of her powers that have given credit to.nivek omega without a doubt you just have to choose.

Not to declare it omega at the moment is a clear ignorance of the character.

If not already stated...Synch aka Mr. Anything you do, he can do better of mutantdom.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    If not already stated...Synch aka Mr. Anything you do, he can do better of mutantdom.
    I can't wait to see my boo strut out of the Vault carrying the other two, rainbow aura shining bright! I hope Monet's there to give him a kiss!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I can't wait to see my boo strut out of the Vault carrying the other two, rainbow aura shining bright! I hope Monet's there to give him a kiss!
    Lol, they gonna see our boy shining!!!! When Krakoa is going down hard, I can easily see Hickman bringing him back into the scene super evolved having the time and experience to master his power in crazy ways. He would be a one man mutant army!
    Last edited by dkrook; 03-06-2020 at 09:30 AM.